CWM, Personal Financial Management Group
Company: Goldman Sachs
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Consumer and Wealth Management (CWM):
Across Consumer and Wealth Management (CWM), Goldman Sachs helps
empower clients and customers around the world reach their
financial goals. Our advisor-led wealth management businesses
provide financial planning, investment management, banking and
comprehensive advice to a wide range of clients, including
ultra-high net worth and high net worth individuals, as well as
family offices, foundations and endowments, and corporations and
their employees. Our consumer business provides digital solutions
for consumers to better spend, borrow, invest, and save. Across
CWM, our growth is driven by a relentless focus on our people, our
clients and leading-edge technology, data and design.
Goldman Sachs Personal Financial Management (GS PFM):
Goldman Sachs Personal Financial Management (GS PFM) specializes in
creating personalized wealth management plans for affluent
individuals and families. We give clients clarity, confidence and
control over their financial decisions. Our dedicated team of
advisors across approximately 100 offices throughout the U.S.,
develops and implements personalized plans tailored to each
client's values and life goals. Our advisors offer an investment
platform inclusive of products and services offered by Goldman
Sachs and other third parties, including private banking and
lending offerings. We consider the relationships with our clients a
lifelong partnership, a partnership backed by over 150 years of
Goldman Sachs providing consistency, perspective and access as our
clients' needs evolve.
The Personal Advisor Service builds, sustains and manages
relationships with mass affluent clients. We provide customized
solutions to help meet our client's investment objectives by
offering access to both Ayco and Goldman Sachs investment
platforms. Our teams of professionals also offer additional
services such as banking, lending and financial planning to
complement and enhance our investment management solutions.
The primary function of this position is sourcing clients from
internal and external resources, cultivating ongoing client
relationships, and providing customized investment and other
financial related solutions to meet client needs.
* Develop relationships to market internally and obtain client
leads and referrals.
* Market externally to develop leads and source new business.
Develop an extensive network of intermediaries.
* Develop and cultivate existing client relationships to uncover
investment or planning related opportunities.
* Work one-on-one with clients to identify and discuss key
objectives surrounding investment planning and risk management.
* Have in-depth knowledge of both Goldman Sachs and Ayco investment
platforms, as well as financial and economic markets to offer
customized solutions and advise clients.
* Work with a team to support existing client relationships,
including wealth management services, research, and ongoing
portfolio analysis and monitoring.
* Enhance the client experience through exemplary client service
* Assist Director/Ayco WM Management with oversight and development
of team as needed.
* Assist in establishing goals for revenue and assets under
* Bachelor's degree required.
* Advanced degree or designation preferred.
* Series 7 & 66 required, or must be obtained within 6 months of
* Insurance licensing required, or must be obtained prior to
engaging in risk management business.
* Demonstrated ability to build and foster strong network of
* Prior sales, investment advisory or business development
* Comprehensive knowledge of investments, financial and economic
* Knowledge of financial planning and risk management
* Must have demonstrated the ability to be detail-oriented,
self-motivated and capable of working in a team environment
* Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication
* Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast-paced
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (ex. Outlook, Excel and
Keywords: Goldman Sachs, Seattle , CWM, Personal Financial Management Group , Executive , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!