Sales Territory Manager (Tile Floors)
Company: Ceramic Technics Ltd
Posted on: November 26, 2022
About UsFounded in 1987, Happy Floors is one of the nation's
leading importer and distributor of premium ceramic flooring
products and accessories. Headquartered in Miami, Florida, Happy
Floors serves retail clients across the continental US.Our
long-term success is due to our close-knit team of dedicated
professionals. In exchange for their hard work, we support our
people with a rewarding work environment, a commitment to promoting
from within, and competitive compensation with comprehensive
benefits. If this sounds intriguing to you, take the first step
forward and explore a career with Happy Floors. We are looking for
a talented and energetic Sales Representative based in the Los
Angeles, CA area to join our Sales team. This position is a great
fit for an individual who is highly motivated, a great
communicator, enjoys sales and customer service, and the
satisfaction that comes with servicing customer accounts.POSITION
- Must be able and willing to travel frequently throughout the
- Responsible for selling and distributing products.
- Responsible to display the products based on
- Maintain close communication with the manager and/or office
staff about customer samples.
- Maintain constant communication with the manager about the
performance of the accounts.
- Maintain consistent communication and timely follow-ups with
customers, prospects, and managers.
- Service existing customers, up-sell current customers. Open new
- Responsible for building and expanding the business within the
territory by calling and visiting potential customers.
- Responsible for keeping the company vehicle clean and
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Prior sales experience is a plus.
- Prior customer service experience is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
including influencing and negotiating are a plus.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with
people at all levels.
- Ability to perform quality work in an organized manner.
- General computer knowledge including Word and Excel.
- Valid Driver's License.PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Some standing, walking, moving, carrying, bending, kneeling,
reaching, handling, pushing and pulling.
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.We offer a competitive benefit
package, company vehicle and company phone will be provided.Happy
Floors is committed to the principle of equal employment
opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a
work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We are a
Drug Free Workplace.www.happy-floors.comJob Type:
Keywords: Ceramic Technics Ltd, Seattle , Sales Territory Manager (Tile Floors), Executive , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!