Security Officer Manager
Company: Little Creek Casino Resort
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Company name: Little Creek Casino ResortTitle of position: Security
Officer ManagerPosition: Full-Time Location: Shelton
WashingtonUnder direct supervision of the Security Director, this
position will oversee the personnel and operations of the Security
Department, and ensure compliance with applicable Tribal, and
Federal Laws, rules, regulations, processes, procedures, and
general safety of all team members, vendors and guests. In
addition, the Security Officer Manager plans and establishes
operational procedures for fire prevention, health safety,
traffic-control, guarding and patrolling physical property. This
position is also responsible for orienting and monitoring personnel
involved with confidential information, investigation of
incidents/accidents, emergency drills and evacuations. Benefits
began on the 1st day of the month following your hire date even if
you start on the 31st of the month Full-Time BenefitsMedical -
$25.00 Employee RateDentalVision HRA401K with a company match of up
to 6% Vacation/Holiday/Personal/Unpaid/Sick Leave OptionsFSA -
Medical & Dependent CareEmployee Assistance ProgramAFLACLegal
Shield/Identity ShieldFree Meals while on ShiftCommunity Vendor
DiscountsTuition AssistanceTraining and Career Development
ProgramsEmployee Discounts across PropertyYou can play 18 holes of
golf for $50You can play 9 holes of golf for $3015% discount at the
Pro Shop25% discount at the Spa15% discount at all restaurants50%
off childcare at the Squaxin Island Childcare Center 6 wks-5 years
($500 month infant care)Plus More!!!ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Report any situations promptly to the Director of Security that
may adversely affect Resort operations.
- May be required to assist and collaborate with Squaxin Island
Tribal Gaming Agency in certain matters.
- Assist in supervising and training departmental employees.
- Handle loss prevention for team members, vendors and
- Assist in preparation and monitoring of departmental
- Responsible for knowing all events on the property.
- Additional duties as requiredADDITIONAL DUTIES
- Attend all mandatory meetings and training.
- Other duties may be assigned.SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Directly supervise Security Supervisors on all three shifts,
assist and guide them with the decision-making process pertaining
to organizational policies and procedures, personnel issues and
- Supervise all departmental staff when the Director is not
- Help with scheduling vacations, sick and other leave that may
- Discipline or reward employees as necessary to maintain a fully
- Develop, implement and manage all safety, security programs,
policies & procedures, including collaboration on risk management
- When requested, collaborate and assist with the investigation
of criminal and civil violations and incidents.
- The hiring, coaching and development of security team members
within the security department
- Conduct performance evaluations for all security staff members,
to include Security Supervisors.
- Develop and maintain Safety and Security training programs
- Inspect all safety devices throughout the casino; fire
extinguishers, fire alarms, biohazard containers, first aid kits,
two-way radios, defibrillator, CPR masks, flash lights, oxygen
tanks and other safety equipment that may be added to the casino's
inventory for maintenance, replacement or replenishment.
- Other duties may be assigned
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Associates degree in criminal justice, business administration,
management or related field required
- Minimum Five (5) years' experience managing security operations
- Experience in conducting investigations, surveillance, and
security procedures in a high volume business or industry.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- FEMA training required OR training to be completed within 6
months of hire.
- Must have or be able to obtain a First Aid/CPR Card within 90
days of hire.
- Experience in customer service and employee relations is highly
desired. CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Gaming License from the
Squaxin Island Gaming Commission.
- Requires a Valid Washington State Driver License and must be
insurable on the Tribe's insurance.PHYSICAL DEMANDSThe physical
demands described here are representative of those that must be met
by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
frequently required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger,
handle, or feel.
- The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and
arms and talk or hear.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception, and ability to adjust focus.CLOSING DATE Open Until
FilledFor information on Little Creek Casino Resort including more
information on employee benefits and our company culture, visit our
website at Little Creek Casino Resort is an equal opportunity
employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex,
national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any
other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: Little Creek Casino Resort, Seattle , Security Officer Manager, Executive , Shelton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!