Company: Cumming Group
Posted on: January 26, 2023
At Cumming Group, you will work on some of the world's most
exciting projects in a dynamic environment where your success is
measured by the impact you make. We are one of the fastest-growing
project and cost management consultancies in the United States, as
reflected in our top 20 ranking in ENR. With over 50 offices
globally, an extremely diverse project portfolio, and double-digit
year-over-year revenue growth, the opportunities to make your mark
Our primary goal is to find a Managing Director within our Cost
Management service line to lead the Seattle market. This is an
excellent role for someone with the experience, passion, and
no-quit attitude to lead an office. The Seattle office is Cumming
Groups headquartered office and offers a fantastic opportunity to
lead a team of highly skilled professionals in one of the country's
most exciting locations. We are looking for a strong leader with
excellent management -and client interaction skills; someone who is
hungry to continue to grow our presence in the Pacific Northwest!
You will lead and develop the team while growing revenues in this
high potential market.
- Consult executive level existing clientele showcasing the
services that has made Cumming an industry leader.
- Increase services to existing clientele by providing solutions
to their issues and develop new revenue generating business
throughout Seattle and surrounding areas.
- Lead and mentor talented Team Members to ensure the current and
future success of the market and company.
- Work with Executive leadership on Cost Management operations as
well as company, regional, and sector goal setting.
- Actively participate in the recruitment of "A" players to
further enhance team performance.
- Partner with - -other Cumming service line leaders with the
goal of providing an integrated project approach to clients and
setting Cumming apart from competitors.
- Consult and team with Business Development leadership to build
a cohesive strategy for growing revenue.
- Responsible for the bottom-line success of Cost Management
revenues in Seattle and surrounding areas.
- Represent the Cumming culture of a true seller / doer.
- Partially billable to clients providing the highest level of
service to existing and future clientele (during initial growth
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university is required,
preferably with a specialization in Construction, Quantity
Surveying, Architecture, Engineering, or closely related
- Minimum of 10 years' of cost management experience with a
strong desire and aptitude to lead a team.
- Your ability to grow revenue is without question - whether
you've been given that opportunity yet or not.
- You're smart, ambitious, work well with others and have high
- You understand that a single person can have a great impact on
the success of an organization but depend on and work with your
team in order to achieve such success.
What we offer you:
- Cumming will consider candidates nationally and provide
- A comprehensive compensation, bonus, and benefits package
rivaling the best in our industry.
- An opportunity to showcase your talents within an
entrepreneurial culture that has achieved success at the highest
- You will be working with the best and brightest Team Members in
the industry, bar none.
Have more questions? Chat with a Recruiter on our careers website!
It takes five minutes to apply to this job and we will provide
feedback within five business days. -
Cumming provides equal employment opportunities to all employees
and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Keywords: Cumming Group, Seattle , Managing Director, Executive , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!