Company: CYNET SYSTEMS
Posted on: January 27, 2023
- The Contingent Project Manager, Cell Therapy Business Process
Management (Project Manager) is responsible for planning and
delivery of Cell Therapy operations projects and/or business system
releases as assigned.
- The Project Manager will work with cross-functional business
and IT teams to develop project charters, define and secure
resources, support the budgeting process, build detailed project
schedules, and manage and mitigate risks and issues.
- The Project Manager contributes to the success of the PPM team
by applying a structured project management approach to complex
projects that optimizes planning and delivery of the portfolio of
projects, as well as contributes to project management processes,
tools, and methodologies to support execution of the portfolio of
projects and enhancements to enable CTDO late stage clinical and
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams within business and IT
to support Cell Therapy.
- Author project charters including definition of high-level
timelines and budget needs by consulting with project team, SMEs,
and other stakeholders as necessary.
- Define, secure, and communicate resource plans.
- Define and manage a detailed project schedule including routine
communication of progress, risks, and issues.
- Understand interdependencies between business and technology
delivery schedules as well as operational needs.
- Manage risks and issues, including leading creation of
mitigation plans and/or escalation as required.
- Manage project change control for changes in scope and
- Lead routine project team meetings.
- Collaborate with change management resources as assigned to
develop stakeholder engagement and communication plan; develop and
deliver stakeholder communications as required.
- Work creatively and analytically to solve problems
demonstrating teamwork and innovation.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements
documentation, presentations, and risk assessments.
- Lead process improvements within the PPM team applying lessons
learned, best practices, and innovations to project management
processes, tools, and methodologies.
- Bachelors Degree in Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Information
Systems, Business, Engineering or similar area.
- 5+ years of project management experience in supply chain or
manufacturing environment (pharmaceutical industry
- Good knowledge of and competency in project management
processes, including planning, resource planning and allocation,
risk and issue management.
- Experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, SDLC/Waterfall
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including
the ability to work and drive issues to resolution independently
and cooperatively in a diverse group.
- Demonstrates ability to deliver executive level presentations,
challenge assumptions and drive decision making.
- Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change
and competing demands.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Project management certification or designation
- Knowledge of applications such as Microsoft Office Suite,
Smartsheet, Microsoft. Project or similar project management
- Support a diverse and inclusive work environment.
- Ability to travel 20%.
Keywords: CYNET SYSTEMS, Seattle , Project Manager, Executive , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!