associate manager, Food Strategy
Company: Starbucks Coffee Company
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Now Brewing associate brand manager, Starbucks Reserve Food!
#tobeapartnerFrom the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a
different kind of company. One that not onlycelebrated coffee and
the rich tradition, but that also brought a feeling of connection.
We are known for developing extraordinary leaders who share this
passion and are guided by their service to others.Starbucks Reserve
represents the art of the possible for Starbucks, representing our
pursuit of the highest state of coffee experience along with fresh,
high-quality food with Princi. Its where we push our own boundaries
of craft, developing a unique roast for each individual lot before
experimenting with coffee as an art form, along with curated and
premium food offering through Princi. Through our US Roasteries and
Reserve stores, we share our discoveries and the enjoyment of
exceptional coffee and food with the world.As an associate brand
manager, Starbucks Reserve Food, you will be part of a dynamic and
entrepreneurial team. We are responsible for the strategy, creation
and commercialization of innovative food concepts and offerings for
our US Roastery and Reserve locations. This role supports the
commercialization and go-to-market of key platforms of our Reserve
Food portfolio, as well as key strategic initiatives. We are
looking for a candidate who is nimble, proactive, analytical, able
to multitask and enjoys problem-solving, with a focus on the
customer.As an associate brand manager, Starbucks Reserve Food, you
- Supports development of recommendations regarding product
objectives and strategy, positioning, placement, and promotional
- Assists in researching emerging trends and other primary and
secondary forms of research with fact-based business insights to
create sound strategic recommendations. Uses data and insights to
tell a logical and compelling story.
- Assists Product Management Team in operating plans and budgets.
Assists in tracking and analysis of product and program performance
- Assists in development of business case for new programs to
support growth strategies and profitability targets.
- Assists in pricing strategy and analysis.
- Represent Reserve Food Team in cross-functional meetings,
including Marketing, forecasting, and operations
- Supports Food commercialization process working closely with
our Product Development, Kitchen & Operations Services teams,
including feasibility, operational, and product development
- Assists in writing and development of product briefs for new
Reserve food, with a lens on customer, need-states, and business
- Assists in inputs for component sourcing, planning,
forecasting, naming, marketing, pricing, and costing.Go-To-Market
(for each promotion across multiple store formats)
- Supports delivery of integrated launch programs for each
promotion, including product direction, backgrounders for marketing
and store operations and input into supply chain requirements.
- Manage promotional inputs and multiple reviews for in-store
signage, in-store menus, social media
- Manages promo food photography needs from Marketing, working
closely with our Kitchen and Product Development team.
- Manages food pricing signage for all stores/markets.
- Manages backend systems support and product data accuracy.
- Provides inputs and reviews partner training materials,
including educational and training videos for field partnersWed
love to hear from people with:
- Bachelors degree or 4 or more years of US military
- 1-2 years experience in a role supporting marketing, brand
management, product management, commercialization, or
- 6 or more months of experience in a professional role managing
- Strong analytical/reporting skills with proficiency in MS Excel
- Restaurant or Foodservice experience preferred
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability and willingness to navigate change and ambiguityJoin us
and be part of something bigger. Apply today!
Keywords: Starbucks Coffee Company, Seattle , associate manager, Food Strategy, Executive , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!