Company: AIA Seattle
Posted on: March 18, 2023
If you enjoy solving complex challenges in a collaborative
environment that celebrates each person's ideas, experience, and
creativity, this might be the opportunity for you. Flad is a
national architectural firm, with ten offices across the country,
specializing in science, healthcare, academic, and workplace
spaces. Flad is a team of creative, intelligent, energetic people
who help our clients tackle the issues that change people's
How Will Your Days Be Spent
- Directly responsible to the client and the firm for the
successful execution and leadership of projects including the
meeting of project goals, client service, quality of work
performed, utilization of staff, marketing reputation of the firm,
- Overall responsibility for leading, motivating and providing a
team environment for the project members by inspiring a shared
vision, enabling others to act, challenging the process, taking
risks and assuming ultimate responsibility for the team's actions,
exercising good judgment and continually increasing people
- Responsible for articulating and communicating the client's
vision, goals and objectives through development of the project
work plan during the planning phase.
- Responsible for developing the project fees and contracts
during the planning phase and establishing the project schedule,
budget and profitability during the start-up phase.
- Deliver projects on schedule, within budget, meeting design
intent and client vision/goals, and at the required level of
- Assist with developing strategies for approaching clients and
cultivate business development opportunities by presenting Flad's
services to potential clients. Work with office BD leads to
identify new project opportunities. Serve as point person for
managing the development of proposals including identifying Flad
and consultant team, developing project schedules, work plan and
- Responsible for continuous management and development of key,
repeat clients. Maintain good working relationships with the client
to promote future opportunities.
- Participate in client presentations and project meetings.
What You Bring to this Role
- Minimum of ten years architectural experience and at least five
years recent project management experience with large-scale
- Experience with one of Flad's market segments
- Excellent client management and leadership skills
- Superior technical and presentation skills and a commitment to
design excellence essential.
- Bachelor's degree in architecture or related field
- Professional registration preferred.
- Sustainability accreditation preferred.
Flad offers a wide range of benefits including:
- hybrid work environment
- health, dental and vision insurance
- generous paid time off and paid holidays
- financial health and wellness benefits - retirement savings
plan; fiduciary advisor; identity theft plan; Section 125 flexible
benefits, including mass transit and parking; income protection -
life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability;
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- continuing education and career development - internal
programs; funds set aside for external programs, licensure and
sustainability support, annual professional registration and
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide
equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or veteran status.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position,
please contact Human Resources at 608-238-2661 or email us at
Keywords: AIA Seattle, Seattle , Project Manager, Executive , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...