Summer Trail Camp Manager
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Why you'll love working at Pedalheads:You will:
- Gain leadership experience
- Meet new friends and work on a fun team
- Work outdoors (you can wear sunglasses and comfy attire!)
- Inspire kids to believe in themselves. There is no feeling like
it!The Opportunity: We're looking for trail managers for our summer
camps to join our team.
- Pedalheads trail managers are responsible for all aspects of
the Pedalheads trail program delivery and overall day-to-day
operations of the classes.
- WORK DATES: Work dates vary based on location but range from
June 1st, 2023, to September 2nd, 2023
- Click here for our camp locations:
What you'd be responsible for
- Camp Operations: Ensure trail program delivery and safety
standards are maintained.
- Administration/Employee Relations:Schedule and manage camp
instructors and volunteers and record/ enter payroll hours.
- Customer Relations: Engage with parents and children on site
and deal with any complaints that arise
- Hold or willing to obtain a current first aid certificate
- Knowledge of the local trail networks
- Familiar with basic trail riding skills, language, and/or
culture, or willing to learn
- Comfortable leading and managing a group of up to 10 children
with one other instructor
- Needs a basic mountain bike (minimum requirement: front
- Criminal record check requiredReady to apply?You do not want to
miss out on this amazing opportunity- positions are filling up
quickly so apply today!Our Commitment to Equity, Diversity, and
InclusionPedalheads is committed to creating and upholding a
diverse, inclusive and equitable environment that is respectful and
welcoming to everyone. We believe that the presence of many voices
- from a variety of racial, cultural and religious backgrounds,
political beliefs, ages, sexual identities and orientation,
socio-economic backgrounds and physical and cognitive abilities -
will make our programs and workplaces richer for all.We welcome
applications from individuals of all identities and backgrounds. If
you face any barriers to employment or require financial assistance
or other accommodation during the recruitment and/or employment
process, please feel free to contact our Human Resources department
Keywords: Pedalheads, Seattle , Summer Trail Camp Manager, Executive , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...