Technical Program Manager-6381
Company: WideNet Consulting Group
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Health & Medical Benefits, 401K, Employee Assistance Program,
and Sick Time applicable by state. -Role Summary The Senior
Technical Program Manager is a subject matter expert in managing
large-scale technical program solutions run with an agile delivery
model. As an individual contributor, this role will exercise
considerable judgment to guide and coordinate multiple large
profile programs in collaboration with product owners, product
managers and development teams. -This role is responsible for
supporting best practices for high-impact technology initiatives.
- As a subject matter expert in technical program delivery,
orchestrate multiple large programs to deliver across several
product teams using an iterative delivery model. -
- With minimal direction from leadership, identify and manage
technical dependencies for multiple programs across product
- Make recommendations and find solutions to gain consensus on
technical decisions to deliver high quality results.
- Engage outside technical or business teams to execute against
the plan; may lead cross functional meetings as needed by the
program, aka scrum of scrums.
- Manage the implementation of vendor solutions associated with
the product backlog.
- Make recommendations and assist the ITS Portfolio Services team
with establishing and enhancing consistent product delivery
- Monitor and forecast feature delivery status based on quarterly
planning; monitor cost and report progress of projects to the chief
- Track project issues and drive resolution. -Resolve program
level impediments. Identify and communicate any unresolved problems
with recommended actions for correction. Manage project risk and
responses to the risks. Plan for contingencies by establishing
appropriate linkage of risk to scope/schedule and cost.
- Communicate program and project status to participants and
stakeholders in writing as well as in formal presentations.
- Organize meetings with various work teams to structure a
process for consensus and team commitments for feature
- Work effectively with internal team members and vendors to
ensure successful completion of projects. Prepare & execute plans
for organizational change that will be brought about by the
implementation of the project solution.
- Build strong relationships with IT & business stakeholders,
manage project escalations and customer concerns. Job-Specific
Experience, Education & Skills
- Required 4 years in project/product/technical program
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology,
Technical Program Management or closely related field, or an
additional two years of experience/training in lieu of degree
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum age of 18.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Ability to travel to Alaska operating stations, including
Canada and Mexico
- Experience in managing multiple software and hardware
- Experience in Airport Common Use systems
- Experience in software development including peripheral
- Strong technical background in Program management working in a
- 5 years' experience as a program manager in an agile software
development environment including Scrum, Kanban and Lean
- 5 years' hands-on experience addressing all elements of scope,
schedule, budget, risk evaluation, issue resolution, quality,
integration, staffing, and communications on software engineering
- Knowledge of program management principles, practices, and
- Ability to work effectively with technology vendors and manage
deliverables on software projects that involve in house software
- Understanding of business requirements as defined by epics,
features, user stories & releases. Ability to work closely with
product managers and product owners to synchronize the release of
features through multiple product backlogs.
- Demonstrated ability to stay calm under pressure and be
comfortable with ambiguity
- Possess a high level of accountability and ownership to bring
assigned projects to meaningful outcomes
- Skills in leading agile groups, must be able to facilitate
release planning and cross functional planning for multiple product
teams Job-Specific Leadership Expectations Embody our values to own
safety, do the right thing, be kind-hearted, deliver performance,
and be remarkable. Accepted file types: doc, docx, pdf, Max. file
size: 2 MB.
Keywords: WideNet Consulting Group, Seattle , Technical Program Manager-6381, Executive , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...