Showroom Experience Manager
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Showroom Experience Manager, Marketing Specialist, Sales
Coordination SupportInsidesource DEI StatementBy nurturing a
culture where everyone experiences a deep sense of belonging and
equity of opportunity, we will uphold our vision to "unleash human
and business potential." We commit to being an anti-ism workplace
and embedding diversity, equity, and inclusion throughout our
business.Job SummaryThis role has three primary functions: 1.
Manage the client and employee experience in the Seattle showroom.
2. Support external communications and marketing in the PNW
market.3. Provide back up Sales Coordination as bandwidth requires
from SC team.Essential Duties and Responsibilities Including but
not limited to:
- CLIENT & EMPLOYEE EXPERIENCE
- Responsible for the management and maintenance of the Seattle
- Improves the client experience when a customer visits.
- Improves the employee experience while working in the Seattle
- Maintains stock of supplies in the showroom (Office and
- Maintains Library samples and supplies.
- Executes the ordering and implementation of showroom
- Communicates showroom activities and updates to employees.
- Manages food and supplies for customer engagements in the
- Interfaces with building owner when issues arise, or assistance
- Provides support to employees and guests while in the showroom
to help improve their effectiveness while in the showroom.
- Serve as a concierge/ambassador to make people feel welcome and
- Develops and suggests ways to enrich the customer experience &
make customer visits memorable.
- Assists with hospitality functions for Insidesource off-site
events (Design with Wine etc.).
- EXTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS & MARKETING
- Assists Sales Team with graphics.
- Assists Sales Team with RFP Responses.
- Collaborates on graphics and content with social media
- Assists with Bid Strategy.
- Enhances RFB strategy with graphics and content.
- Helps with RFP responses focusing on aesthetics and content.
- BACKUP SALES COORDINATION
- Please reference Sales Coordinator job description for core
responsibilities.Organizational and Operational Interfaces
- Works collaboratively with Sales/Design/Management/Sales
- Manages internal and external team interfaces, including
interface with employees, vendors, customers and building
- Balances priorities between multiple roles.Other Requirements
- Required participation in company, department, and team
- Ability to assist in moving supplies and food to various
locations within Showroom.Skills/Knowledge Required
- Outstanding organizational, planning, and prioritization
skills; ability to manage multiple projects with minimal direction;
ability to collaborate under tight deadlines in a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power
Point), and Adobe Systems (Photoshop, InDesign).
- Eye for design and layout of marketing materials.
- Strong skills in copy-editing, grammar, spelling, and
- Excellent and effective at oral and written communication.
- Strong social skills and the ability to make people feel
comfortable and at home.
- Fluid interpersonal and collaborative skills to interact
effectively with a wide range of personnel and departments as well
as customers, designers, manufacturers, and other trades.
- Ability to see the big picture and integrate into day-to-day
tasks and activities.
- Understanding of the complexities required to thrive in the
- Must be a self-starter, critical thinker, collaborative, and
- Bachelor's degree in marketing/communication and/or 1-2 years
in the field or equivalent combination of education and
- Proficiency in graphic design and copywriting preferred.
- Contract furniture industry experience strongly preferred
including:understanding of and/or experience working on RFPs;
product knowledge; product specificationPay Range: $52-62k base
salaryThe specific compensation offered to a candidate may be
dependent on several factors including, but not limited to,
experience, education, and specific licensing or
Keywords: Insidesource, Seattle , Showroom Experience Manager, Executive , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...