Jr Product Manager / Program Manager
Posted on: May 27, 2023
$30.00 - $40.00/hour
We're looking for a Jr Product Manager. Previous research and
healthcare industry experience is a plus. Candiates with program
management experience will also be considered.
- Duration: 3 - 6 months
- Hour: 40 per week
- Location: remote
- Start date: ASAP pending interview completion This position is
accountable for supporting the product develop process and
life-cycle. The product manager is responsible for assisting with
market research, competitive analysis, product positioning, and
product management from market introduction to obsolescence. This
individual will be integral to the product development process to
deliver innovative products/solutions that will drive Revenue Cycle
growth. The associate product manager will also facilitate cross
functional teams to drive product research, feasibility assessment
- Facilitating effectively and nimbly without authority for
accountable product implementation staff.
- Maintain positive and enthusiastic cross functional team
support for new products and services; existing product
enhancements and refinements; specific customer customizations; and
strategic partnerships to enhance market positioning and
- Stay current with the direction of competitors in a fast paced,
ever changing environment.
- Handling with confidence sometimes challenging questions from
implementation teams and/or cross functional teams.
- Prioritizing work and managing many priorities effectively at
the same time.
- Support the product development teams and efforts for the
assigned line(s) of business
- Assist with the product development process - including market
research, competitive analysis, product requirements, and financial
analysis to support product feasibility decisions.
- Prepare and deliver effective presentations to, councils,
committees and cross functional teams to gain support.
- Collaborate with Training team to prepare internal employee
training manuals and workflows on how to use the employee-facing
- Ensure the success of the product implementation by removing
barriers and acting as the go-to person for employees, any time
that there are product questions or issues.
- Use a data driven approach to surface user pain points and
ideas for new enhancements.
- Maintain project plan and manage intake of new
- Facilitate collaboration between vendor and internal business,
operations and technical stakeholders to resolve issues. EXPERIENCE
- Preferred 2 years Experience supporting product development,
product feasibility and implementation.
- Preferred Experience facilitating teams of cross functional
- Required Project management experience.
- Required Proven oral presentation experience.
- Preferred Healthcare industry experience.
- Required Market research and/or product marketing
- Required Experience with market analysis tools, PowerPoint,
Excel, Word and Tableau.
- Preferred Experience with Jira
- Preferred Experience with Epic (EMR)
- Must have the ability to present data and research with
credibility, to help inform the best product decisions for the
short and long term viability of the plan.
- Proven project management skills required.
- Must have the ability to facilitate cross functional teams with
enthusiasm, empathy and high expectations.
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the
equivalent of $30.00 to $40.00 an hour. Compensation is based on
several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant
work experience, relevant certifications, and location. Additional
benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental
insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k
plan with company match.
Keywords: Aquent, Seattle , Jr Product Manager / Program Manager, Executive , Issaquah, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...