Security PROGRAM MANAGER
Company: Russell Tobin & Associates LLC
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Title - Security PROGRAM MANAGER
Location - Remote/ Seattle, WA
Contract - 6 Months
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Company's Information Security team, EngSec, ensures the
security of personal information for all our users - riders,
drivers, eaters, and partners. Our ultimate goal is to ensure that
every single experience with Company is simple, secure, and safe.
This role is designed to work very closely with Company's Director
of Security Risk and Compliance (D-SRC) and leadership team to
create agile plans with clear DoDs (definition of done), reporting
status to management, resolving critical project issues, and
tracking project status. The ideal candidate is an experienced
project manager with strong security and business acumen and will
know how to build high-quality project plans to deliver projects
within a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout entire
execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of
scope, budget, and timeline.
- Develop comprehensive project plans with long and short-term
plans, including setting targets for milestones and adhering to
- Communicating with management to keep the project aligned with
prioritized goals - monitor project progress continuously and make
detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones
- Performing quality control on projects throughout development
to maintain the standards expected.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to identify
problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency
- Lead and facilitate strategic planning for the security risk
and compliance organization in collaboration with SRC
- Plan and manage team meetings, including All Hands, staff
meetings, and D-SRC leadership team (LT) meetings.
- KPI and OKR data collation and deck preparation for Board and
- Manage the D-SRC's external communications for customer/partner
engagements and speaking engagements to ensure successful and
impactful use of the time.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Outstanding organizational skills, especially the ability to
prioritize, focus on the project's critical components and to
actually thrive under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills, essential for collaborating
with teams and talking with management and other non-team
- Attention to detail, strong at execution with superior critical
thinking capabilities, including the ability to think on their
- Organized, self-driven, and comfortable in a fast-paced
environment - showing a comfort with quickly changing priorities,
plus a highly developed adaptability and flexibility.
- A strong familiarity with various Agile and Scrum elements,
including Agile planning and Agile project management with
- Official certification and training in project
- Ability to excel in an ambiguous environment.
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Experience in Program Management, Cybersecurity Risk
Management, Cybersecurity or related roles.
- PMP Certification, Agile Scrum Foundation, Certified Scrum
Master, and Agile Scrum Master.
- Information Security certifications (e.g., CISSP, CISM).
Keywords: Russell Tobin & Associates LLC, Seattle , Security PROGRAM MANAGER, Executive , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...