Tax Senior Manager - Ultra-High Net Worth Tax - Remote Eligible
Company: Eide Bailly
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Tax Senior Manager - Ultra-High Net Worth Tax
Hybrid / In-Office
Who We Are
Eide Bailly is one of the top 25 CPA and business advisory firms in
the nation. We have over 40 offices in 15 states across the Midwest
and western United States and offer our staff and Partners the
opportunity to serve a variety of industries. Founded in 1917, our
culture is the foundation of who we are, and we pride ourselves on
supporting our employees to help them achieve their goals and
pursue their interests both in the office and at home. At Eide
Bailly we are passionate about the clients we serve, the work we
do, and most importantly, having fun while we do it!
Why You'll Love Working Here
At Eide Bailly we believe respect is how to treat everyone, not
just those you want to impress. Our culture focuses on
collaboration to achieve career growth. Innovation is highly
encouraged, which is where programs like our EB Xchange originate.
This program allows interested tax and audit employees to complete
a rotation into a specialty area. We promote happy employees by
making work/life balance a priority along with being actively
involved in our communities. Our dedication to service can be seen
through the Firm's decision to match charitable donations made by
employees, as well as providing opportunities to volunteer
throughout the year. Most importantly, we like to have fun! We
offer a professional and fun work environment with frequent lunch
and learns, socials, contests, outings and other events.
Typical Day in the Life As a Tax Senior Manager in our ultra-high
net worth tax practice, you will be responsible for working with
individual tax clients to assist them with the transition of wealth
from one generation to the next. A typical day as a Tax Senior
Manager might include the following:
- Assisting individual clients who may
have varied levels of income tax and estate planning
- Looking at the tax situation of the individual, their trusts,
and their estate from various angles to ensure the maximum tax
benefit is applied.
- Managing client relationships by proactively seeking solutions
that add value to the client experience.
- Reviewing highly complex tax returns including individual,
trust, estate and non-profit returns.
- Working with staff to ensure individual, trust, estate and
non-profit tax returns are completed correctly by required
deadlines and under firm processes.
- Working with clients to create wealth transition plans based on
cash flow projections, distribution of income, business succession,
estate preservation and estate plan flow.
- Interpreting and reviewing various legal documents in relation
to estate and business succession planning.
- Technical research on individual, trust and estate planning and
compliance matters for clients.
- Assisting in preparation of marketing materials and
presentation of internal and external webinar trainings.
- Coaching and mentoring staff.
- Participating in business development activities.
- Working with the firm Wealth Transition Services team on
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, an active CPA
license, law degree, or Enrolled Agent (EA) certification.
- You have 7+ years of experience in public accounting tax work
including experience working with ultra-high net worth individual
clients and their related entities.
- You have expertise in individual income tax and estate tax
- You may have experience with flow-through entities and private
- You are an excellent communicator -- your verbal and written
communication skills are outstanding.
- You are a multi-tasking master and there is never a deadline
you can't meet.
- You have experience developing business and networking. Must be
authorized to work in the United States now or in the future
without visa sponsorship. Benefits and Compensation
Our compensation philosophy emphasizes competitive and equitable
pay. Eide Bailly complies with all local/state regulations
regarding displaying salary ranges. Final compensation decisions
are dependent upon factors such as geography, experience,
education, skills, and internal equity.
Salary Range: $150,000 - $190,000
Beyond base salary, Eide Bailly provides benefits such as: generous
paid time off, comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance,
401(k) profit sharing, life and disability insurance, lifestyle
spending account, certification incentives, education assistance,
and a referral program. For more information about our benefit
offerings and other total rewards, visit our careers page. What to
Expect Next We'll be in touch! If you look like the right fit for
our position, one of our recruiters will be reaching out to
schedule a phone interview with you to learn more about your career
interests and goals. In the meantime, we encourage you to check us
out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn or our About Us page.
Eide Bailly LLP is proud to be an affirmative action/equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any
other status protected under local, state or federal laws .
Keywords: Eide Bailly, Seattle , Tax Senior Manager - Ultra-High Net Worth Tax - Remote Eligible, Executive , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!