Director of Health Services RN (ALF)
Company: Avamere Family of Companies
Posted on: October 12, 2018
Overview Now Hiring! Director of Health Services RN: The Arbor at Bremerton Part-time Day Shift Available Please Apply online at: The Arbor at Bremerton 3510 9th St. Bremerton, WA 98312 Directors of Health Services (DHS's) are Registered Nurses in our Community Based Care settings who direct and manage the healthcare services we provide.Responsibilities/Qualifications/Skillset What do I do as a DHS? The DHS leads, mentors, trains and supervises a team of care professionals to provide a comprehensive plan of care for each resident. Our DHS's work closely with our continuum of care providers to manage all levels of our residents' needs. Other day to day duties include:
- Review physician orders and 24 hour reports.
- Complete various assessments such as Change in Condition and Admission.
- Monitor medication passes and treatment schedules.
- Be a key player in all state and federal surveys, and in developing and deploying plans of correction. What is Community Based Care? At Avamere, we look at Assisted Living and Senior Care as a comprehensive service line allowing our residents to enjoy independence and an activity, with the comfort of on-site healthcare and personal assistance.What other levels of care does the Avamere Family of Companies offer?
- Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Memory Care
- Skilled Nursing and Long Term Care
- Rehabilitation services through Physical, Occupational, and Speech Pathology Therapies
- Home Care, Home Health, and Hospice services
- Hands on transition coordination through all healthcare environments, even outside our own! Why should I choose this role? The DHS role is an exciting combination of leadership and hands on nursing practice. You'll also get to work Monday - Friday, and even that is flexible! In the DHS role you can practice many different nursing fields including: geriatrics, mental health, case management, triage, cardiac orthopedics, wound care and hospice, just to name a few! Additionally, the opportunities to grow within the company through the expanding Avamere Family and our Regional Support team are huge!What support can I expect in order to do my job well?As the DHS, you are the leader and organizer of healthcare services at one location, while having the infrastructure you need from a respected 20 year old company. If nursing is your foundation, then Avamere wants to be your support beams. We offer a Regional support team, which means you'll receive advice a phone call away, monthly in-servicing, and frequent opportunities for continuing education. We use PointClickCare for patient charting, which is a robust and state of the art electronic medical records software.What qualifications must I have? The DHS is a Registered Nurse, and must have an active and unencumbered licensed to practice in the state the position is located. Successful DHS's are RN's that want to be hands on, but also train and grow future generations of care providers. Successful DHS's also have a strong desire to provide the type of service that ALF residents require and deserve.Facility Information As a part of the Avamere Family of Companies, we embrace our mission "to enhance the life of everyone we serve." Being a part of Avamere provides us with comprehensive clinical resources such as therapy, home health, and hospice care to best serve our Independent and Assisted Living residents. The Avamere Family of Companies takes a holistic approach to post-acute care. We have designed a service that combines all of healthcare companies and healthcare professionals tied by the common goal of providing seamless care and support for all of our patients and residents. The Arbor at Bremerton is a 64 bed Memory Care Residence offering a warm and nurturing environment for seniors with Alzheimer's or other forms of dementia. The Arbor is designed to promote health, friendship and trust in a safe and secure setting. Our therapy programs utilize music and art for a whole-body approach to wellness; and our success shows in the moments of joy that we bring to our residents.
Keywords: Avamere Family of Companies, Seattle , Director of Health Services RN (ALF), Executive , Bremerton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!