Customer Service Manager-, Magnolia
Company: Metropolitan Market
Posted on: September 15, 2019
Job Summary: As leader of our front-end operations, this position
is responsible for customer service; cash handling, store
operations, and personnel development.
Specific Job Duties:
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the
- Maintains high-quality standards in customer service, cash
handling and store operations; ensures efficient operations and
effective coordination of front-end activities.
- Oversees store operations and ensures standards are maintained
in absence of the Store Director team.
- Ensures health, safety and sanitation guidelines are followed
while working with all products.
- Effectively maintains and coordinates front-end staffing to
best service customers; tracks attendance and takes action as
- Ensures effective communication between the front-end and other
- Oversees cash handling procedures; transfers money to cash
tills; pulls tills at shift end; ensures accuracy of the safe.
- Leads and readily participates in product promotions and
- Provides outstanding customer service and readily communicates
product information to increase sales and meet revenue goals; uses
product information to increase sales and best service
- Leads by example, and provides employees with clear
expectations and timely feedback.
- Trains employees and provides performance feedback, coaching
- Prevents internal and external loss.
- Successfully performs all duties of a Journeyman Checker.
- Demonstrates dependability and flexibility; meets attendance
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Store Director
Skills Required / Qualifications:
Candidates will be selected from applicants having the best
combination of the following qualifications:
- Minimum two years supervisory experience preferred.
- Minimum one year Checker experience required; excellent
checking skills necessary; superior customer service skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of grocery store operations a must.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Demonstrates good judgment. Effectively assesses situations and
information, takes appropriate action.
- Proven success as a team leader and member.
- Demonstrates a high-level of self-motivation; takes initiative;
- Possesses comprehensive product information with a proven
history of using knowledge to train employees and best service
- Proven history of personnel development.
- Ability to effectively delegate and follow-through.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Superior communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to positively affect sales generation.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): It is the policy of
Metropolitan Market, LLC that all employees and applicants be
afforded equal opportunities in employment without regard to race,
color, sex (including gender identity and gender stereotypes),
national origin, religion, disability, or retaliation for engaging
in an EEO protected activity. The Company prohibits discrimination
or harassment based on any of these categories, as well as on age,
genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, status as
a parent, military service, or any other bases protected under
applicable local, state, or federal law.
Keywords: Metropolitan Market, Seattle , Customer Service Manager-, Magnolia, Executive , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!