Company: Indigo Real Estate Services
Posted on: October 24, 2019
Real Estate is seeking an Assistant Manager for a new apartment
building opening in downtown Seattle, WA. Position to start
Lease-up experience preferred.
Indigo Real Estate, we attribute much of our properties' successes
the strengths of our team members and we are seeking an
Business Manager who is passionate about customer service and
are looking for a highly-organized, energetic, self-starter who
fast-paced work environment and takes ownership in all aspects of
work. The successful candidate will possess outstanding
service and sales talents, multitasking and problem-solving skills
the ability to react with appropriate levels of discretion and
to situations or events that require quick response and superb
communication. This candidate will be passionate about
exceptional service and hospitality to consistently exceed
expectations, finding great satisfaction in helping to create a
community. They will also demonstrate a strong sense of initiative,
collaborative work style, and a strong work ethic, taking pride
accurate data-entry, accounting, reporting and administrative
product. This position may require weekend and holiday work.
aspects of the job include the abilities to lift and carry up to
pounds, standing/walking for long periods of time, bending,
stooping, climbing, and balancing
Objectives of this Role
- Supervise and occasionally perform all activities related to
apartment rentals, move-ins, move-outs, and lease
- Responsible for helping with the day-to-day property operations
of the apartment community.
- Training leasing agents and other front office staff.
- Investigate and suggest solutions to resident complaints and
- Timely, accurate recording of required data using Yardi
Property Management software.
accurate accounting for site level revenue and expenses including
collection and timely submission of invoices and bids.
- Assist in weekly and monthly reporting, maintaining accurate
resident files and affordable housing compliance, if
- Collaborate to support property marketing strategies consistent
with established procedures.
in coordination and updates to advertisements and listings,
via third-party Independent Listing Services (ILS).
materials for annual budgets and ongoing monitoring of cost
expenditures and forecasts, adhering to financial targets.
- General support for the Business Manager, and other duties as
- Minimum of two years property management experience or
- High school diploma or equivalent (AA or some college
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to exercise quick and accurate judgement and maintain
- Effective conflict resolution and customer service
- Ability to set priorities and multi-task with a strong
attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of Yardi or eSite/AMSI or other property
management software preferred.
offers a positive, team-oriented work environment, competitive
performance incentives, and a full benefits package for
employment upon meeting eligibility requirements.
- Compensation is highly competitive based on experience
- Medical Flex-spend Account
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings plan with Employer match
- Vacation Time
- Sick & Safe Leave
- Numerous, additional employee resource programs
Keywords: Indigo Real Estate Services, Seattle , Assistant Manager, Executive , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!