Business Development Manager
Company: Adnet Global
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Designation : Business Development Executive
Location : Seattle or Los Angeles
Company Background :
Adnet Global is the preferred content solution partner, for some of
the world's renowned content creators, users, distributors and
online market places. Our 600+ team of creative and customer
success professionals spread across India, Sri Lanka, UK and the
US, gives us the ability to scale, support and manage digital media
services in every area of visual post-production; for leading
corporates, agencies and media companies across the globe.
Industry: KPO (Image Processing)
Do you thrive in a start-up environment? Are you passionate about
visual content creation and everything about digital media? Do you
enjoy the flexibility of working remotely? If so, come join our
agile global team, and be prepared to rapidly continue growing our
business in clients, gather referrals from them and form strong
trust relationships that open doors and increases new business. You
will become an expert on knowledge for current market conditions,
competitive offerings and current penetration of Adnet's services
and solutions. Creative professionals in content and post
production fields encouraged to apply, regardless of commercial
Experience: 3 to 5 years
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute strategies to create new business leads
thru cold calling, emailing, market research, trade show attendance
and other means of lead generation
- Identify potential prospects by analyzing markets/domains and
track potential prospective clients with the ability to do a market
research and segmentation.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing
quarterly sales plan for regions and territories; projecting
expected sales volume and profit for existing and new service
- Periodic meeting with new clients to assured customer success
and also introduce new service verticals or further development
happening at our end.
- The candidate will negotiate with the customer and propose a
revenue plan to both the company and the customer keeping in mind
improved profitability for both.
- Successfully demonstrate unique understanding of the customers'
requirements, processes, and proceduresActively seek out lessons
learned and data collected over time, and apply this information to
- Demonstrate a driven and proactive approach with a hunter sales
- Highly motivated and target driven individual with a proven
track record in sales
- Self starter and ability to maximize your own time
- Cultivate prospect relationships as needed through the sales
- E-Mail mining and database creation for email marketing.
- Prior sales experience in similar B2B role in the respective
domain will be an added advantage.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications;
establishing personal industrial networks; participating in
professional societies and in relevant trade shows.
Qualification & Experience:
- A four year college degree is required.
- Advanced quantitative aptitude and problem-solving
- Ability to prioritize work and manage multiple projects with
- Strong collaborator with excellent relationship and leadership
- Outstanding written and oral communications.
- The desired candidate should have at least 4 to 6 years of
experience in a comparable role; including roles in content
production, post-production and creative.
- Experience in handling Image Processing services related to the
domain of post-production concepts including high end services like
Virtual Reality, VFX, CGI would be an added advantage.
- Experience in the e-commerce domain in outsourcing work for
retouching, video would be a definite plus
- Must have home office space in Seattle or Los Angeles area with
computer & internet, phone and dependable transportation.
- Comfortable with cold-calling and selling over the phone to
- Flexibility to travel to client meetings, primarily in the west
- Strong knowledge of sales techniques and developing successful
- Must be technically nimble and able to utilize various apps to
communicate with staff and clients globally while on the go (skype,
whatsapp, gotomeeting, etc.)
- The ideal candidate should be a go getter, self-motivated,
results-oriented and committed to providing outstanding customer
service every day.
- Experience working on a CRM platform, preferably Salesforce
would be an added advantage.
Package:The position offers an excellent base salary along with
attractive commission structure.
Keywords: Adnet Global, Seattle , Business Development Manager, Executive , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!