Excellent General Surgery PA Position in the Beautiful Pacific Northwe
Company: Skagit Regional Health
Posted on: February 16, 2020
- Skagit Regional Health - Arlington General Surgery has an
opening for a Physician Assistant to join their well-established
and growing practice in Arlington, Washington.
- Join 3 physicians, along with an experienced support
- No weekends, no call.
- Responsibilities include outpatient clinic and OR time.
- Integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout
the organization. Qualifications :
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a
Washington State license.
- Experience preferred; however, new graduates will be
considered. Compensation and Benefits :
- Enjoy competitive pay, medical/dental insurance, CME allowance,
and relocation reimbursement.
- Retirement options (401a and 457b)
- Malpractice insurance provided. About Skagit Regional Health :
- Skagit Regional Health is an integrated health system with a
medical staff of over 500 and is comprised of two hospitals and 24
outpatient clinics. We are the largest Public District Hospital in
the state of Washington. We are dedicated to providing advanced,
quality and comprehensive services to the residents of our
- Cascade Valley Hospital is a 48 bed acute care hospital with a
Level IV Trauma Center and a Level II Nursery. We have state of the
art centralized fetal monitoring and 3 LDR rooms. We serve the
approximate 20,000 residents of Arlington, as well as other
residents of Snohomish County. About Arlington, Washington :
- Arlington, with a population of over 20,000, is a scenic town
located in Snohomish County, the third largest county in Washington
State. Arlington is vibrant city that has a strong sense of
community pride and has retained its hometown feel. This pride is
openly shared with new residents who long for a safe,
family-oriented community in which to raise their children.
- Situated in the Puget Sound coastal region of Washington, our
region is well known for lush trails perfect for hiking, running
and biking, beautiful waterways for fishing, swimming and kayaking,
and plenty of picturesque scenery to discover along the way.
- Enjoy a family friendly environment with safe communities, good
schools, and opportunities for the entire family to be involved in
culture and arts.
- Conveniently located between Seattle and Vancouver, B.C., you
can enjoy all the amenities of a big city, such as access to an
international airport and world class entertainment, without the
cost of living or traffic! Keyphrases: general surgery jobs,
surgery jobs, surgeon jobs, general surgeon jobs, cardiovascular
thoracic surgery jobs, cardiovascular thoracic surgeon jobs,
thoracic cardiovascular surgery jobs, thoracic cardiovascular
surgeon jobs, thoracic and cardiovascular surgeon jobs, thoracic
and cardiovascular surgery jobs, colo rectal surgeon jobs, colo
rectal surgery jobs, neuro surgeon jobs, neuro surgery jobs, oral
plastic surgery jobs, oral plastic surgeon jobs, pediatric oral
surgery jobs, pediatric oral surgeon jobs, dental oral surgery
jobs, dentist oral surgeon jobs, dentist oral surgery jobs,
maxillofacial oral surgeon jobs, maxillofacial oral surgery jobs,
oral maxillofacial surgeon jobs, oral maxillofacial surgery jobs,
cardio thoracic surgery jobs, cardio thoracic surgeon jobs, cardio
vascular surgeon jobs, pediatric vascular surgeon jobs, pediatric
vascular surgery jobs, surg tech jobs, surgery tech jobs, surgical
tech jobs, gynecologic surgery jobs, surgical jobs
Keywords: Skagit Regional Health, Seattle , Excellent General Surgery PA Position in the Beautiful Pacific Northwe, Healthcare , Arlington, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!