Company: Elements Massage
Posted on: September 16, 2020
Are you a Massage Therapist looking for a studio where you will
be encouraged and supported to use your knowledge, skills, and
training to provide customized massage to a variety of clients? We
offer exciting massage therapist jobs all over the country!
Following a temporary closure due to COVID-19, our studio is now
reopened. With the health and safety of clients and our team
members as our top priority, we have implemented new safety
protocols and elevated cleaning procedures in accordance with
federal and state guidelines for your protection. These include,
but are not limited to:
- client screening questions,
- temperature checking,
- the use of personal protective equipment (PPE), and
- strategic scheduling to allow for cleaning between
Our goal is to build the perfect massage therapy family of
employees, where you WANT to come to work. Because we were founded
by a massage therapist, we do things just a little differently.
We'd love to show you what makes us special!
We have a beautiful studio at 1200 NE 65th St in the
Roosevelt/Green Lake neighborhood! With 9 rooms, (and a parking lot
for clients!) we see between 350-425 clients a week. Read why our
clients love us!
At Elements Massage we believe in the healing power of massage and
want to do right by our clients, but we also want to do right by
you. We are seeking responsible, knowledgeable, fun therapists to
join our team. Whether you're a recent graduate, or have years of
experience, we will invest in your growth. We provide a
professional environment, mentoring, in-house training, and
continuing education assistance. Our team ranges from former
massage instructors, to recent graduates. There is always someone
to learn from! We provide all the supplies and business support you
need to develop your clientele so you can focus on delivering a
great massage.Our Massage Therapists Provide:The right addition
will be a team player who is computer friendly, with strong verbal
and written communication skills, SOAP charting skills, and will
also provide the following:
- Experience and understanding of Deep Tissue, Swedish, Sports,
and Treatment Work.
- Passion for adding new skills to your toolkit.
- Strong assessment skills to provide a massage experience
tailored for each client's need and preferences.
- Provide a professional recommendation for next steps in a
client's treatment plan.
- Following our proven systems for providing a superior massage
therapy experience for all clients.
- Genuine attitude towards developing professional
We Offer Strong Compensation and Benefits:
- Flexible Schedule
- Fair Booking System
- 98.5% Average of Therapists Booked (average based on
- Competent Front Desk Staff
- Supportive and Laid Back Environment
- Paid Liability Insurance
- Paid CEs
- Sick Time
- Annual Bonus
- Health/Dental Insurance
- State of WA Paid Family Leave
- Free Monthly Massage, as well as generous discounts for you and
- Laundry and Most Chores Handled by Front Desk
- All Hydraulic Massage Tables
- Hypervolt and Other Self Care Tools
- Drinks and Snacks
- $26-$31 per 60min session DOE (excludes tips, commissions, and
- Additional Pay for Insurance Sessions (we accept
- 50% Commission on Upgrades
- Paid for all Cancellations / No Shows
- $2000 Signing Bonus - Contact Studio for Details
Qualifications:Must hold (or be in the process of obtaining) a
license that allows you to perform Massage Therapy in Washington
Job Type: Full and Part Time Available
We would love an opportunity to meet with you and show you around
our studio - apply today!
From Our Clients: "I appreciate that every massage therapist and
front desk employee I've spoken with has said it's the best place
they've ever worked. Each has been very friendly, professional, and
compassionate. The quality of my massages are consistently higher
than anywhere else. Thank you!"
Keywords: Elements Massage, Seattle , Massage Therapist, Healthcare , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!