Account Executive, General Business, Healthcare
Company: Tableau Software
Posted on: October 17, 2020
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying
for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not
duplicating efforts.Job CategorySalesJob DetailsWhat you'll be
The Account Executive, General Commercial - Healthcare is a leading
role, responsible for large, diverse territories of medium sized
businesses. You will lead, formulate, drive and execute strategic
sales strategy to increase and drive revenue growth. You will be an
influencer and expert with in-depth technical knowledge of company
products, systems and services. This person will build consultative
relationships at all levels in mid-sized businesses, whilst
personally creating new relationships, opportunities and partners
Some of the things you'll be doing include---
- Develop and manage relationships within our MLB segment
- Manage complex sales-cycles and present to C-level executives
the value proposition of Tableau platform.
- Maintain a good CRM cadence and adherence. Forecast sales
activity and revenue achievement in Salesforce, while creating
satisfied and reference-able customers.
- Manage of complex accounts, and exhibit resilience to demanding
- Generate new business in new accounts and expand footprint in
- Ability to speak the language of the customer vertical.
- Keep abreast of the IT industry, competitors, competitive
issues and products.
- Engage with net new prospects and drive high volume of
- Conduct discovery and demos.
- Drive penetration in businesses and IT leadership within the
- Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts.
Who you are---
- Experienced. 6+ years sales and/or experience with analytics,
data, databases, predictive modeling, or business intelligence
preferred. Bachelor's Degree with a technical or business focus
- Performer. Track record of over-achieving quota in past
- Amazing Salesperson. Desire to bring new customers into the
Tableau franchise and maximize revenue.
- Energy and Enthusiasm. Experience with building, developing and
growing channel life cycles. Represents the company and team in all
sales-oriented activities and prepares activity and forecast
- Technically Savvy. Experience with analytics, data, databases,
predictive modeling, or business intelligence preferred.
- You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in
this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the
best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of
the best companies in the world!
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability
applying for open positions please submit a request via this
Accommodations Request Form.Posting StatementAt Salesforce we
believe that the business of business is to improve the state of
our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our
communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a
workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and
initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive
benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and
explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity
and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity,
national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or
disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept
unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and
Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that
does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or
Salesforce welcomes all.
Keywords: Tableau Software, Seattle , Account Executive, General Business, Healthcare, Healthcare , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!