Travel Social Worker
Company: Focus Staff
Posted on: November 22, 2020
We currently have a client in Seattle, WA looking for a Social
Worker (Traveling Social Worker)Focus Staff is seeking a traveling
Social Worker to provide discharge planning and psychosocial
interventions through assessment, advocacy, referral and
interdisciplinary planning for identified patients.Contract
Assignment - 13 Weeks (Temporary)Shift: 5x8 DaysRewards: (Social
- Pay depends on location and experience.
- Health Insurance Coverage
- 401K matching
- New licensing reimbursement
- Job staffing in all 50 state
- We are offering a very competitive package to the right Social
Candidates need to possess phenomenal efficiency and attention to
detail with a strong knowledge of procedures and patient safety.
Being Compassionate and sensitive is a prerequisite for the
profession.If you are seeking a Social Worker position and would
like to work with an agency that will listen to your needs and
career goals, then Focus Staff is the right place to be. We are
proud of our ability to build relationships with all our healthcare
professionals, whether you are seeking Travel assignments, PRN work
or Permanent Placed positions.Requirements:
- MOST travel/contract positions require the LCSW credential
- Must possess independent decision making skills.
- Excellent communication skills with the staff, physicians,
patients and families
- Prefer Master's degree from a CSWE Accredited School of Social
Work Experience: At least 2 years of experienceIf you are seeking a
Social Worker position and would like to work with an agency that
will listen to your needs and career goals, then Focus Staff is the
right place to be. We are proud of our ability to build
relationships with all our healthcare professionals, whether you
are seeking Travel assignments, PRN work or Permanent Placed
- Social Worker prepares social histories, assesses patient`s
needs, provides social casework to patients and families having
difficulty in social functioning primarily as it affects their
- Managing policies and procedures for determining and assessing
residents' long range and short range goals for social,
psychological, emotional, and financial needs.
- Provides social casework to individuals and families receiving
nursing or other services from the agency in accordance with the
physician`s plan of care.
- Assists the physician and other health care providers in
understanding significant social and emotional factors related to
- Provides and documents services in accordance with state,
Medicare, Medical, and other applicable regulations and standards
and third party payer guidelines.
Job Type: Contract/Temporary/TravelLocation: Seattle, WA If You
have a Passion for Social Work, Apply Today and a Recruiter will
guide you through the Process.Join our VIP team of Traveling
Professionals!Social Worker, Traveling Social Worker, Part-Time,
Contract, Travel, Temporary, 13 Weeks, Temp Tier11
Keywords: Focus Staff, Seattle , Travel Social Worker, Healthcare , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!