Nurse Practitioner - House Calls (King County, WA)
Company: Judge Healthcare
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Home Health opening in Seattle, Washington. This and other nurse
practitioner jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com Judge
Healthcare is seeking experienced NP's for In-Home Assessments
across King County, WA. NP must be able to commit to 12 hours each
week and will be compensated per assessment. Hours are flexible and
training is provided.Requirements:
- Active and Unencumbered State NP license and national
certification (ANCC or AANP)
- Minimum of 1 year clinical experience as an NP, clinic setting
- Family, Geriatrics, or Adult certification required
- Experience in gerontology, cardiology, internal medicine, or
endocrinology a plus.
- Home Health care or home visit experience is a plus.
- NP must be able to obtain reliable transportation in order to
complete visits across the county.If this sounds like you, or
someone you know, you can Apply Now. Keyphrases: home health nurse
jobs, home health nursing jobs, home health aide jobs, home care
nursing jobs, home care nurse jobs, home care aide jobs
Keywords: Judge Healthcare, Seattle , Nurse Practitioner - House Calls (King County, WA), Healthcare , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!