Company: National Staffing Solutions
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Couple and Family opening in Seattle, Washington. This and other
psychologist jobs brought to you by AlliedHealthJobCafe.com
At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of
working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a
positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across
the U.S. every day. It is our passion, drive and integrity that
enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare
professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career
opportunities available to you.We're currently seeking a
Psychologist to join our amazing team.Details of the Psychologist
- Anticipated start date: ASAP
- Anticipated duration of assignment: Ongoing
- Anticipated schedule: Monday-Friday
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical
BenefitsDaily Range of Responsibilities of the Psychologist:
- Conduct assessments that help the VA answer questions about the
Veterans' current health.
- Common reasons for assessment: PTSD, depression, anxiety and
- While exam submission does have to be completed online, no
typing is necessary while the Veteran is present in the room.
- Time is provided throughout the day for dictation so as not to
disrupt the flow of the patient interview.Qualifications for the
- Graduated from an American Psychological Association (APA)
accredited program or have completed an APA accredited
- Psychology - PhD or PsyD with licensure in good standing for
State of practice.
- Current Independent Licensure in State of Practice.
- Current CPR.
- Preferred experience assessing Veterans.Submit your resume to
us today for consideration of the Psychologist opening and one of
our dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business
hours.We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: National Staffing Solutions, Seattle , Psychologist, Healthcare , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!