IV Therapy Nurse - University Village
Company: Restore Hyper Wellness
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Part-Time Nurse - University Village
Restore Hyper Wellness + Cryotherapy
Do you have a passion for nursing but are tired of the hectic,
high-stress environment of a clinic or ER? This is your chance to
take your career in an exciting, new direction.
Restore is seeking an outgoing, experienced Part-Time Nurse to join
our team of wellness professionals on a mission to help people feel
better so they can do more of what they love. Were the antithesis
of a traditional medical office or clinic, offering innovative
wellness services in a fun, comfortable environment. Our nurses
have described working for Restore as 'the most fun you can have at
a nursing job while still helping people in a meaningful way.' This
is your opportunity to take an active role in assisting individuals
on their health and wellness journey.
A Snapshot of a Part-Time Nurses Role
- Administering IV Drip Therapy and Intramuscular Injections to
deliver our menu of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants
- Educating clients on the qualities and benefits of our IV Drip
and Intramuscular Injection ingredients
- Guiding clients through Mild Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Administering skin testing and transdermal immunotherapy
- Documenting client visits through the use of electronic medical
- Addressing and answering client questions using the Restore
Nursing Reference Guide under the supervision of the provider and
- Communicating to the nursing team any issues or adverse effects
- Providing therapeutic communication along with exceptional
- Assisting staff with store services
- Participating in off-site nursing events and special
Qualities You Need to Succeed as a Restore Part-Time Nurse
- Youre licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN).
- You have two years of experience as a nurse in an acute care
setting (ER, ICU, Med-Surg, or similar).
- You have at least one year of experience administering
- Youre comfortable using electronic medical records to document
- You maintain a non-judgemental outlook and have a demonstrated
ability to work with a diverse clientele.
- Your verbal and written communication skills are on point.
- You value ethics and integrity.
- You embrace a team environment and also excel at working
- Youre willing to adhere to all policies and procedures and
understand the importance of maintaining medical compliance.
Benefits of Joining Restore
- A competitive salary ($30-40 target hourly rate with bonus
- Insurance benefits (FTE)
- Complementary and discounted access to Restores innovative
- Opportunity for growth
- The knowledge that youre making a positive impact on peoples
lives every day
Who You Are:
Working for Restore is a unique opportunity, which is why were
always on the lookout for individuals who stand out from the crowd.
Here are some important qualities each team member needs in order
to thrive at Restore.
- Passion matters - Its our mission to help people feel better,
overcome obstacles, and do more of the things they love. Do you
share this passion?
- Forward-thinking - Our health and wellness services employ a
think outside the box approach. Youll get to learn the tech behind
what we do as well as the health benefits and potential risks
involved. Ready for the challenge?
- The customer is always comfortable - Each Restore client is
part of our wellness community. We need customer service gurus who
are inviting, motivated, and eager to educate. Is this you?
- Empathy goes a long way - Many of our customers suffer from
chronic illnesses, pain, and other debilitating conditions. Lending
an empathetic ear and being understanding of their needs is
something our team embraces. Wanna make a difference?
- A good work/fun balance - Restore is technically a retail
environment, but we dont have a retail vibe. We want our clients to
have fun during their visit, which means our team members should
have fun too. Sound good?
Now, a Little About Us
is the leading retail provider of alternative health and wellness
modalities in the United States. Our goal is to make Hyper Wellness
widely accessible, affordable, and fun. This means helping people
from all walks of life feel better and perform at a higher level so
they can do more of what they love in life. Inc. 5000 ranked
Restore as the #113 Fastest Growing Company in America, the #17
Fastest Growing Company in Texas, and the #1 Hottest Franchise in
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Restore Hyper Wellness, Seattle , IV Therapy Nurse - University Village, Healthcare , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!