RN Emergency Department, Days
Company: Virginia Mason Medical Center
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Sign on and relocation available!Take health care - and your career
- to another level at Virginia Mason. We have opportunities
available in our state-of-the-art newly remodeled Emergency
department for RNs. Here you'll find an environment that offers
shared governance, a culture that fosters learning and innovation,
family-like team atmosphere, close collaboration with ED
attending's and multidisciplinary teams, high patient satisfaction
scores, and direct collaboration with EMS and the community.
Additionally, our IR and Cath labs are within close proximity to
Emergency Department.As the experts on the front line of patient
care, our nurses have the opportunity to provide input and insight
in creating change, improving process and reshaping the way our
patient care is delivered. At Virginia Mason you'll be able to grow
personally and professionally as you make a dramatic difference in
the lives of others.Responsibilities will include:
- Providing high quality, skilled nursing services
- Assisting the patients to achieve optimum health and functional
health status following an illness requiring hospitalization.
- Collaborating with physicians and other health care
- Preparing the patient and family for discharge to home or
another setting for continued care.With numerous awards and
distinctions, including our recognition as Top Hospital of the
Decade by The Leapfrog Group, Virginia Mason has transformed health
care through our innovations in patient safety and our ability to
provide patients in our community with easier access to our
- Current WA State RN license
- 1 or more years recent Emergency Medicine RN experience
- ACLS/PALS certification, or obtained within 3 months of
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing approved by the
Washington State Board of Nursing.Preferred:
- TNCC (Trauma Nurse Core CourseVirginia Mason offers much more
than competitive compensation and benefits. With continuing
education opportunities and the added potential of relocation
assistance, you will find our commitment to your well-being is both
rewarding and refreshing.
There is also the lifestyle benefit that comes with finding
yourself in the heart of the Pacific Northwest. Surrounded by the
vibrancy and sophistication of one of the most livable cities in
the country, finding the perfect urban or outdoor pursuit will
instinctively and pleasurably become second nature.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Keywords: Virginia Mason Medical Center, Seattle , RN Emergency Department, Days, Healthcare , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!