Company: Little Creek Casino Resort
Posted on: January 16, 2022
SummaryThe Seven Inlets Massage Therapist administers
professional massage and body treatments to Spa guests. The Massage
Therapist must have a thorough knowledge of numerous massage
modalities, possess a general understanding of body treatments and
be willing to learn spa specific massage and body treatment
offerings. They must possess excellent communication skills and be
able to learn the product and service knowledge necessary to
effectively provide wellness solutions to meet the needs of our
guests. Must hold and maintain a current state license.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Outstanding commitment to quality guest service.
- Maintains treatment rooms clean, sanitary, and well stocked at
- Set up workstation with necessary supplies. Maintain
cleanliness throughout shift.
- Escort guests to and from treatments.
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as
directed by law and the spa's policies and procedures.
- Responsible for preparation and timely execution of all
- Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional
workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined
in the Little Creek Casino Resort handbook.
- Ensures and implements all Seven Inlet Spa traditions and
- Performs all massage and body treatments as licensed to the
highest level of professionalism.
- Follows spa service traditions to ensure service standards and
consistency are met.
- Knowledgeable of all spa services and retail, educates and
sells retail to guests.
- Excellent knowledge of the muscles and body, its structure and
functions and can adapt each treatment according to the needs of
- Experienced on proper body and massage techniques.
- Remains updated on how to perform each treatment with
- Participates in regularly scheduled massage and spa team
meetings and cross-training opportunities.
- Participate in any required training's and implement practices
that are offered.
- Performs cleaning duties as assigned in spa and treatment
- Ensures spa reception area, serenity room, and treatment rooms
are clean and maintained.
- Takes care of his/her own well-being by having good skin care
and wellness practices.
- Current with the industry trends.
- Other duties as assigned.RequirementsQualifications and
CompetencyTo perform the job successfully, an individual should
possess the following qualifications and demonstrate the following
Education and/or Experience:The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability preferred.
- A graduate of an accredited massage school.
- Must hold and maintain current state license.
- One or more years' experience as a licensed massage therapist
- Customer service experience is preferred.
- Experience in body treatments is preferred
- Focuses on solving conflict, maintains confidentiality.
- Writes clearly and informatively; able to read and interpret
- Balances team and individual responsibilities; gives and
welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team
- Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or
- Ability to add, Subtract, Multiply, and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and
interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving multiple variables in
standardized or stressful situations.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Requires a Class II Gaming License issued by the SIGC.
- Current State Massage License.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of Opera Property Management System required.
- Word, Excel and Outlook preferred.
- Must have excellent guest problem resolution experience and
- The ability to remain positive and calm under pressure.
Excellent record keeping and follow up skills.
Physical Demands:The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently
required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel,
reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee must
occasionally lift and / or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment:The work environment characteristics described
here are representative of those an employee encounters while
performing the essential functions of this job.While performing the
duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to tobacco
fumes. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Possible guest related occurrences involving high-stress
Keywords: Little Creek Casino Resort, Seattle , Massage Therapist, Healthcare , Shelton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!