RN Clinic - Heart And Vascular Issaquah *Up to Hiring Bonus*
Company: Swedish Health Services
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Swedish Medical Group is calling a Registered Nurse (RN) Clinic
(1.0 FTE, Days) to work in Heart And Vascular Issaquah at Swedish
Medical Group in Seattle, WA. $5,000 Hiring Bonus for eligible
external candidates who meet all conditions for payment - this is
in addition to the fantastic benefits and compensation package
offered by Providence that begin on your first day of
The Clinic Registered Nurse works under the direction of the Clinic
Nursing Supervisor or Clinic Manager to provide basic patient care
to assigned patients in a given specialty.
In this position you will:
* Triage patients and communicate urgent patient needs to the
* Instruct patients in the collection of samples and other
* Draw blood; perform EKG's, laboratory and X-Rays; assist with
diagnostic test and clinical procedures to appropriate level of
training and established procedures
* Under supervision of practitioner, administer medications. Start
intravenous lines and administer intravenous fluids with
* Delegate tasks to other caregivers as license permits
Required qualifications for this position includes:
* Graduate of accredited school of registered nursing
* Current Washington State RN license
* Basic Life Support (BLS) for Health Care Providers at time of
hire from American Heart Association (AHA) -or- Military Training
* One (1) year of Nursing experience in a clinic setting -or-
* One (1) year of Nursing experience in acute care with completion
of a residency program -or-
* One (1) year of Nursing Tech experience
Preferred qualification for this position include:
* Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification
About Swedish Medical Group.
Swedish Medical Group (SMG) is a successful, performance-driven
division of Swedish Health Services, the largest non-profit health
provider in the Greater Seattle area. The SMG network includes 128
primary care and specialty care clinics.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website
for details - https://caregiver.ehr.com
At Swedish, we are passionate about healthcare for our caregivers.
Full-time caregivers (0.75-1.0 FTE) who earn less than $60,000 per
year will be offered the Swedish PPO Medical Plan with a $0 premium
cost, including dependent coverage.
Keywords: Swedish Health Services, Seattle , RN Clinic - Heart And Vascular Issaquah *Up to Hiring Bonus*, Healthcare , Issaquah, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!