Public Health Strategic Planner / Project Analyst (Remote)
Company: WiredPeople, Inc.
Posted on: May 14, 2022
The Public Health Strategic Planner / Project Analyst is a member
of an interdisciplinary team of public health stakeholders
assisting Florida in reaching its strategic public health goals.
Successful candidates will have at least one year of experience
with strategic planning, meeting facilitation, partner engagements,
and responsibilities spanning multiple ongoing projects. The role
will work full-time, onsite in Tallahassee, Florida.
- Schedule recurring meetings - biweekly and quarterly - with
co-chairs to coordinate meetings and other activities including
implementation plan development and progress tracking
- Develop work plans for the facilitation of the implementation
plan development, tracking and monitoring of activities, meeting
agendas, and quarterly data reminders
- Assist with annual progress reports, identifying
recommendations for revisions to the goals and objectives, and
revisions to the annual implementation plans
- Assist in preparing presentations for meetings
- Schedule weekly meetings with the project lead to provide
updates on progress, barriers encountered, and develop action plans
for the upcoming week
- Create standard meeting agendas and meeting notes
- Document best practices among stakeholders and communicate this
information to the project lead
- Maintain existing project member lists to ensure they are
- Implement and maintain a tracking system to record the activity
of each member to help ensure a minimum level of activity within
- One year of public health practice or expertise.
- Demonstrated experience with strategic planning, meeting
facilitation, partner engagement, and handling multiple
WiredPeople provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, WiredPeople complies with
applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: WiredPeople, Inc., Seattle , Public Health Strategic Planner / Project Analyst (Remote), Healthcare , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!