Part time dual-license Esthetician/Massage Therapist
Company: Benchmark Hospitality
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Come be a part of something bigger!
More than 10,000 dedicated employees around the world bring their
unique talents, expertise and experiences to work every day with
Benchmark. Our strength lies in our diversity, positive service
attitude and determination to succeed. Come be a part of our "Be
the Difference" culture, where every employee, at every level, in
every job strives to capture moments when they can provide
memorable, personalized service to our guests, coworkers, and
We are a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life
Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help
our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just
some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance
to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and
professionally through on-line webinars and self-study
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn't love to get
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as
AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
Performs massage, body and hydrotherapy treatments.Performs
facials, waxing services, and make-up application for guests.
What you will have an opportunity to do:
- Perform various types of massage treatments i.e., Swedish,
Trager, Sports, etc.
- Perform facials, waxing services, make-up application, and body
- Consult with the guest to analyze skin type and facial
treatment to ensure expectationss are met for a pleasurable
- Proficiency in all components of massage, body and
hydrotherapy, i.e., anatomy and physiology.
- Proficiency in doing a variety of body treatments in addition
to being well versed in new developments, i.e., Exfoliations,
masks, body polish, herbal wraps, etc.
- Proficiency in all facets of proper skin care i.e., anatomy,
physiology, chemistry, masks, packs, cleansing, massage and
superfluous hair removal.
- Prepare and maintain treatment area supplies daily. This
includes cleaning and maintenance of facial and waxing equipment,
in addition to sterilization of all instruments in accordance to
- Ensure the privacy of each guest.
- Attend weekly and/or monthly departmental staff meetings as
- Conduct tours of the facility as needed, to ensure a pleasant
visit of each guest.
- Maintain consistent spa inventory and order supplies as
- Promote and sell skin, massage, and body products.
- Attend product knowledge training as required.
- On-time attendance and ability to work uninterrupted is
- Work cooperatively with other departments.
- Perform special tasks as requested by the Spa Manager.
- Maintain the cleanliness and neatness of facility.
- Keep current and up to date knowledge of changing trends and
developments in the department.
- Respond to requests made by the Spa Director, Lodge Manager,
and General Manager.
What are we looking for?
- Valid WA State Massage and Esthetics licenses
- Ability to lift 20-30 pounds
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, and have full
range of motion.
- This job listing and any offer is contingent upon being fully
vaccinated against COVID-19 and providing proof before your start
date. Per Governor Jay Inslee's Proclamation Nos. 21-14 and 21-14,
all health care providers, including licensed massage therapists,
must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Fully vaccinated means
at least 2 weeks have passed after receiving the 2nd dose in a
2-dose series or after a single-dose vaccine. Employees are
required to provide proof of vaccination or qualify for a
disability-related or religious accommodation under the exemption
criteria set forth in the proclamations by contacting
HR@willowslodge.com. Learn more about the COVID-19 vaccination here
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We
celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive
environment for all employees.
Keywords: Benchmark Hospitality, Seattle , Part time dual-license Esthetician/Massage Therapist, Healthcare , Woodinville, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!