RN Float Pool
Company: Common Spirit
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Current Incentives for qualifying external Nurses with a 2 year
Up to a $10,000 Sign on Bonus (prorated by FTE- min 0.6 FTE
required); Lump sum payment within 30 days of start)
Up to $25,000 in Education Loan Forgiveness for qualifying
Up to a $20,000 RN Residency Completion Bonus for qualifying RN
Relocation Assistance for experienced RNs
CHI Franciscan and Virginia Mason are now united to build the
future of patient-centered care across the Pacific Northwest. That
means a seamlessly connected system offering quality care close to
home. From basic health needs to the most complex, highly
specialized care, our patients can count on us to meet their needs
with convenient access to the region's most prestigious experts and
innovative treatments and technologies.
As a part of our organization, we currently offer the following
* Competitive starting wages (DOE) and training to grow within the
* Paid Time Off (PTO)
* Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
* Flexible health spending accounts (FSA)
* Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
* Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
* Care@Work premium account for additional support with children,
pets, dependent adults, and household needs
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
* Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and
* Adoption Assistance
* Wellness Program
* The Float RN must adapt to all inpatient acute units and be able
to build relationships quickly with patients, coworkers and
* This Registered Nurse job is responsible for providing a wide
variety of professional nursing services which focus on the
provision of quality patient care consistent with hospital
standards/values, applicable regulatory requirements and scope of
practice for the nursing profession.
* Work also includes developing, implementing and assessing the
patient plan of care during time of stay in collaboration with
physicians, interdisciplinary teams, and the patient/family.
* An incumbent is engaged in direct patient care, including
assessing, planning, coordinating, evaluating and delegating work
to members of the patient care team, and for providing education
and consultation with patients, families, physicians and other
staff members in implementing appropriate nursing interventions for
optimal patient care.
* Graduation from an accredited school of nursing, BSN degree is
* One year of related work experience in an acute care setting is
* Current licensure as a Registered Nurse issued by the Washington
State Board of Nursing.
* Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS
certification. ACLS within one year of hire.
* Specialty certification, as appropriate to the assigned work
unit, is strongly preferred.
Keywords: Common Spirit, Seattle , RN Float Pool, Healthcare , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!