Company: Merrill Gardens at University
Posted on: May 15, 2022
CAREGIVER - Grow your career with Merrill Gardens!Merrill
Gardens, a privately-owned family company with a proud history of
success is currently hiring a Caregiver at Merrill Gardens at the
University in Seattle, WA. Apply now to join one of the most
respected senior living operators in the country! Protecting the
health and safety of our residents and team members is a top
priority! Access to COVID-19 vaccines is available and is required
for all of our team members.* Yes You Can have a meaningful
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfHJiSZrqjg&t=24s We offer our
- Highly competitive pay!
- Benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with
generous company match, vacation & sick time, holidays, and
- Free daily meals!
- A rapidly growing company with opportunities for
- Supportive work environment!
- Great learning opportunity!If you are someone with:
- Current caregiver training/certification as specified by state
agency or the ability to obtain
- CNA license or two years previous experience as a
- Ability to obtain first aid/CPR certification within 30 days of
employmentWe want to talk with you!Consider applying to become a
Caregiver with Merrill Gardens! Our Caregivers:
- Assist residents with activities of daily living including
dressing, bathing, meals, laundry and general care.
- Manage medication as allowed by the state, and completing daily
progress reports of services provided. We are proud to be certified
as a Great Place to Work two years in a row 2018 and 2019 - ranked
in the top tier in the country for exceptional
Gardens was recognized as 2016 Family Business of the Year!Our
mission is to provide an inspiring environment for our residents,
families, and team members where every life is defined by the
possibilities.If you are a team focused individual with a deep
commitment to customer service, please start the online application
process to become part of the Merrill family! Merrill Gardens is an
Equal Opportunity Employer *Requests for Religious or Medical
exemptions are available upon request.JB.0.00.LN
Keywords: Merrill Gardens at University, Seattle , Caregiver, Healthcare , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!