Memory Care-CNA - Evening Shift
Company: Wesley Homes
Posted on: May 15, 2022
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) will follow the Negotiated
Service Agreement (NSA) initiated by the RN/LPN for each resident.
Activities and care may include, but are not limited to the
following:Personal Care Duties: CNA
- Baths, showers, toileting, dressing/undressing, skin care, and
other personal care needs.
- Accurate and timely documentation of care.
- Resident safety checks as assigned.
- Reporting changes in physical, mental or emotional condition to
- Documentation of care given or refused.
- Weight and vital signs as directed.
- Assist with mobility, including proper use of walkers or other
equipment as directed in the NSA.
- Provide all tasks within licensed scope of certification in a
- Provide foot/nail care as instructed by supervisors and per
- Follow universal precautions.
- Knowledgeable of and follows emergency procedures.Housekeeping
- Assist in maintaining neat, orderly, and safe environment in
each resident's home.
- Housekeeping, laundry, meal service per scheduled times.
- Performs other duties as requested and as indicated on
NSA.QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTSCNA Licensure, Registration,
- Possess a Washington state NAC license.
- Maintain annual requirements for TB, CPR/First Aid, and
continuing education.Special Training/Skills: CNA
- Able to perform duties within the scope of practice of
- Ability to give all direct client care within scope of license
and according to written Plan of Care.
- Ability to move about in congested areas.
- Freedom from communicable infection(s).
- Ability to walk, bend, stoop and squat for client care and
- Sit for charting, phone use, feeding of residents and computer
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.PM21#HIRING #HIRINGNOW
Keywords: Wesley Homes, Seattle , Memory Care-CNA - Evening Shift, Healthcare , Puyallup, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!