Join a Large, Hospital Employed Cardiology Practice in Washington State
Company: Skagit Regional Health
Location: Mount Vernon
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Skagit Regional Health is seeking an Invasive or Non-Invasive
Cardiology trained physician to join our well established practice
in Mount Vernon, Washington. This physician will join an
experienced and collegial group of 6 General Cardiologists, 3
Interventional Cardiologists, 1 Electrophysiologist, and 8 APPs,
along with a full complement of clinic support staff. Join us in
our mission to continually improve the health of our communities
serving with compassion and respect, one person at a time. Working
at Skagit Regional Health isn't just a job. It's a way of life.
- This position encompasses the full scope of Cardiology
responsibilities including inpatient rounding, reading Cardiology
testing results and outpatient appointments. Inpatient activities
supported by our strong Hospitalist program.
- Rotation between main office and satellite offices will be
- Shared weeknight/weekend call amongst the group.
- This practice is supported by a robust PCP referral network.
The incoming physician will have plenty of volume from day
- Available teaching opportunities with Medical Students from
PNWU and SRH Residents.
- EPIC EMR used in both inpatient and outpatients settings.
- Graduate from an ACGME accredited fellowship program.
- Must be Board Eligible/Board Certified in Cardiology.
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a
Washington State license.
- The ideal candidate will place a priority on quality of care,
patient experience and collaboration.
- Our ideal candidate will be focused on building lasting
relationships with their patients as well as strong ties within the
Compensation and Benefits:
- Receive market competitive pay including a generous sign on
bonus, relocation reimbursement and CME allowance.
- Malpractice insurance is fully covered!
- Comprehensive benefit packages including medical, dental,
vision, and other insurances.
- Skagit Regional Health offers 401a and 457b retirement plans
that invest in your future financial security.
- Skagit Regional Health is a PSLF approved institution.
- Washington State has no income tax!
About Skagit Regional Health:
- Skagit Regional Health is an integrated health system with a
growing staff of nearly 3,000, including a medical staff of over
570, and is comprised of two acute care hospitals and almost 30
outpatient clinics in over 25 medical specialties. We provide
advanced, quality and comprehensive services to the residents of
the nine communities we serve in Skagit, Island and North Snohomish
counties. We commit to work collaboratively as a system to lead a
culture that is focused on High Reliability and promote safe and
reliable activities at all times.
- Skagit Valley Hospital is licensed for 137 beds with a Level
III Trauma Center. The hospital features a full range of services
including the latest surgery techniques; renal dialysis; a
well-appointed Family Birth Center; compressive diagnostic imaging
and an advanced heart and vascular institute that includes the only
cardiac catheterization labs in the area.
About Mount Vernon, Washington:
- Mount Vernon, located in majestic Skagit Valley, is a growing
community that provides immediate access to an abundance of outdoor
recreational activities. Situated on the Puget Sound coastal region
of Washington, our community has a lot of offer outdoor enthusiasts
year round from camping, hiking, skiing, kayaking, and
- Mount Vernon is home to the famous Skagit Valley Tulip
Festival, which brings visitors from all 50 states and over 85
countries every spring. Explore our historic downtown and our river
walk where you can visit a number of our small businesses, unique
restaurants and breweries. In the summer, shop at our local farmers
market and enjoy an outdoor concert.
- Live in a family friend environment with safe communities,
great schools, and exciting opportunities for everyone in your
family! Within the state of Washington, you will find a flourishing
food, craft drink, art, and entertainment scenes.
- Centrally located between Seattle and Vancouver, BC, you can
enjoy all the amenities of a big city, such as access to
international and regional airports and world class entertainment,
without the cost of living or traffic!
- In 2021, Washington was named #1 in the U.S. News Best States
ranking for the second year in a row.
Keywords: Skagit Regional Health, Seattle , Join a Large, Hospital Employed Cardiology Practice in Washington State, Healthcare , Mount Vernon, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!