Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
Posted on: May 15, 2022
------Command your healthcare career with CareRev.Download the
CareRev app, apply, pass your interview, and submit your
credentials to work local, flexible healthcare shifts.Earn top
industry rates wherever, whenever, and however often you'd like -
with payouts twice per week. No contracts. No commitments. No
burnout.Apply today to get started."ABOUT ME": To succeed in this
per-diem position, you must be knowledgeable with current CNA best
practices in an inpatient setting, and flexible with assignments. A
focus on safety and accuracy when communicating with other members
of the interdisciplinary team is essential. If you are comfortable
enough to hit the ground running in a new setting, this may be a
good fit for you.------
Position: Inpatient CNARequired Education and Credentials
- Must have current Washington state nursing assistant
- Current AHA BLS certification. -Required Experience and Skills
- Minimum of 6 months full-time experience as an inpatient CNA
within the last year.
- Must show competency performing blood glucose monitoring, vital
sign monitoring, and safe transport of patients.
- Ability to provide comfort and support to patients, assisting
with personal hygiene and other activities of daily living.Please
note: You will be asked about your COVID-19 vaccine status at the
time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between facility
partners and geographic regions.
How to Apply:
- Click on "apply now" on this job posting.
- Complete a brief form.
- Check your inbox for an email confirmation. A CareRev Talent
Coordinator will reach out shortly after with next steps.
- Didn't get an email from us? Check your spam. ------
Keywords: CareRev, Seattle , Certified Nursing Assistant CNA, Healthcare , Bothell, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!