Physical Therapist Outpatient Orthopedics PRN
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Overview:Concentra, one of the largest Physical Therapy
providers in the nation, is now hiring PRN Physical Therapists.
Compassion and interpersonal skills come first in this position as
hundreds of concerned patients will seek out your expertise to ease
their pain each year. It is up to you to evaluate and treat these
patients so they can get back to their daily lives.
As a Concentra Physical Therapist, not only will you be rewarded
personally as you affect change in your patients' lives, but you
will stand at the base of a mountain of career opportunities. In
addition to treating patients, your input in the day-to-day
function of the center matters. You will have the ability to help
solve challenges within the center, allowing you to develop
leadership skills and the opportunity to propel yourself up the
leadership ladder. Concentra will also provide continuing education
opportunities so you can stay on the cutting edge of Physical
Therapy.If you are looking for a Physical Therapy position with
leadership and growth opportunities, apply to Concentra today!
- Ensure delivery of high quality patient care services.
- Perform direct patient care, including evaluation of muscle,
skeletal, neurological and other physicalproblems.
- Support and encourage multidisciplinary coordination of
- Ensure proper documentation of patient care.
- Maintain professional standards through compliance with quality
assurance policies/ procedures aswell as applicable regulations and
- Implement effective communication with own and other
departments' staff, with medical staff andpatients to ensure
coordinated efforts and provision of high quality service and
optimal patient care.
- Demonstrate effective problem-solving and conflict-resolution
- Inform Administrator of department problems, needs and
solutions in a timely manner.
- Plan, design, implement and interpret specific physical therapy
treatment programs for patients tofacilitate the patient's recovery
and attainment of maximum physical potential.
- Educate patients in the proper care and use of supports and
performance of exercise programs.
- Perform or delegate patient treatment to include modalities,
therapeutic exercises, gait training andhydrotherapy.
- Follow appropriate documentation and reporting procedures.
- Secure prescription for each patient treated.
- Work closely with the physician to ensure comprehensive
delivery of services and quality patientcare.
- Assist marketing staff with tours as necessary.
- Take all necessary precautions to protect center assets and
property against loss or waste throughnegligence or dishonesty.
Concentra is a national health care
company focused on improving
America's health, one patient at a
time. Through our affiliated
clinicians, we provide occupational
medicine, urgent care, primary care,
physical therapy, and wellness
services. Concentra also serves
employers by providing a broad
range of onsite health services in
worksite medical facilities.
- Participate in professional development by attending center
meetings and outside educationalseminars
- Communicates with the Outcome Assurance Injury Coordinator or
the Case Manager for eachpatient.
- Communication regarding the patients' objective progress,
compliance with the program,compliance with attendance of scheduled
appointments, the therapist's estimated time frame until
discharged from therapy.
- Participates in clinical instruction of university occupational
therapy and/or occupational therapistassistant students.
- Participates with the evaluation of the effectiveness of the
rehabilitation quality managementprocess and assist in new and
- Ensures compliance with rules and regulations established by
the relevant licensing, certificationand accrediting bodies.
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of activities,duties or responsibilities that
are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities
activities may change at any time with or without
- BS or Master's Degree in Physical Therapy
- Current license for state where practicingJOB RELATED
- Ortho-outpatient experience preferredAdditional Data:BENEFITS
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- 401(k) with Employer Match
If you're looking for an organization that cares for your growth
and well-being as much it does its patients, Apply Today!
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information,
requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including
Keywords: Concentra, Seattle , Physical Therapist Outpatient Orthopedics PRN, Healthcare , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!