Licensed Vocational Nurse LVN, Skilled Nursing
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Command your healthcare career with CareRev.Download the CareRev
app, apply, pass your interview, and submit your credentials to
work local, flexible healthcare shifts.Earn top industry rates
wherever, whenever, and however often you'd like - with payouts
twice per week. No contracts. No commitments. No burnout.Apply
today to get started.---"ABOUT ME": To succeed in this per-diem
position, you must be knowledgeable with current best practices
under the LPN scope of practice. Must also be willing to float to
assisted living units as needed. Strong communication skills and
empathy are essential. If you are comfortable enough to hit the
ground running in a new setting, this may be a good fit for
you.Position: Skilled Nursing Facility LPNRequired Education and
- Current LPN license and good standing with the Washington State
Board of Nursing
- Current AHA BLS certification. -
- Willingness to obtain a Food Worker Card preferred. -Required
Experience and Skills
- Minimum of 1 year full-time experience as a skilled nursing
facility LPN within the last year.
- Must demonstrate empathy and a strong ability to assess, plan,
coordinate and delegate the delivery of patient care under the LPN
scope of practice.
- Must demonstrate consistency following established care
protocols per facility guidelines.
- Strong familiarity with using lifts, administering tube
feedings as well as, providing wound care, ostomy care, and
catheter care highly recommended.Please note: You will be asked
about your COVID-19 vaccine status at the time of your interview.
Vaccine guidelines vary between facility partners and geographic
regions.---How to Apply:
- Click on "apply now" on this job posting.
- Complete a brief form.
- Check your inbox for an email confirmation. A CareRev Talent
Coordinator will reach out shortly after with next steps.
- Didn't get an email from us? Check your spam.---Rates are
subject to change without prior notice and are driven by the
marketplace and facility needs. Assigned rates fall within listed
Keywords: CareRev, Seattle , Licensed Vocational Nurse LVN, Skilled Nursing, Healthcare , Enumclaw, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!