Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Needed for Primary Care Locum Coverage
Company: Aya Locums
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Pediatrics opening in Seattle, Washington. Aya Locums is seeking
a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner for Primary Care Locums Coverage in
Seattle, WA Job Description
- Start ASAP
- Length of Need: 8 weeks
- Schedule: M-F 0
- Amount of Coverage Needed per Month: 4-5 days a week
- Support Staff: We have MAs and RNs
- Cases: Primary care, Well child and acute/chronic visits.
- Patient Volume: 10-14 patients per day.
- Patient Population/Age: 0-21y
- EMR: Epic Requirements
- WA Active and Unrestricted License
- Active DEA
- BLS, PALS, NPR Life Support Certification
- 2 years of Current Pediatric Experience Benefits
- Pay Rate up to $75/hr based on Experience
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Paid Travel and Lodging
- Paid Malpractice Insurance
- Assistance With Credentialing With Aya Locums you get:
- Front-of-the-line access to exclusive jobs at top-rated
- A robust support teams! They ll ensure you start on time,
benefit from our privileging expertise, flawless payroll and have
an overall exceptional experience.
- Concierge travel and lodging arrangements.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We ll take care of everything so you can focus on what you do
best - providing exceptional patient care!
Keywords: Aya Locums, Seattle , Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Needed for Primary Care Locum Coverage, Healthcare , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!