Company: Pet Care Center at Luna Park
Posted on: August 6, 2022
In addition to the responsibilities outlined below, the Associate
Veterinarian is an invaluable member of the hospital team who works
directly with the Practice Owners and supporting medical staff.
This individual will advance the quality of medicine in the
practice and provide exceptional client service to our clients and
- Builds rapport with clients by gathering information and
listening to, and empathizing with their concerns
- Performs physical examinations and
diagnostic/medical/surgical/dental procedures that deliver the
highest quality care while minimizing patient stress and
- Communicates with clients on topics such as pet diagnosis,
treatment plans, preventive health care, and nutritional
- Maintains client/patient medical/surgical records and makes
certain all necessary logs are kept up-to-date through established
- Stays current on new medical information and changes in
- Assists in the development of the paraprofessional team to
ensure delivery of the highest quality care and exceptional client
- Presents a positive image of the hospital in the professional
community and to the general public.
Skills and Basic Qualifications:
- A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) or related degree from an
- Licensure in good standing to practice in Washington
- Commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine and
upholding veterinary code of ethics.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication
- Works collaboratively with hospital team members.
- Makes decisions confidently and effectively.
- Manages time and tasks appropriately.
- Models a professional and courteous manner with staff and
- Commitment to ongoing educational development and
Keywords: Pet Care Center at Luna Park, Seattle , Associate Veterinarian, Healthcare , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!