Travel RN - Critical Care in Bremerton, WA
Company: PRN Healthcare
Posted on: August 6, 2022
ICU Nurses must provide top end care for patients with
life-threatening injuries. Intensive Care Unit Nurses must have the
ability to make quick and accurate decisions while keeping composed
during unforeseen, traumatic events.Responsibilities:Intensive Care
Unit Nurses duties consist of:
- Analyzing the progress of the patient.
- Taking needed steps if the patient's condition changes.
- Helping doctors with procedures.
- Ensuring all medical devices are functioning properly while
caring for the patient.
- Dispensing necessary medication in a fast moving, highly
- Providing emotional support while updating family members of
current health status of the patient.
One year of experience as an Intensive Care Unit Nurse within the
past two years.
- Current RN License in good standing.
- Current Basic Life Support through American Heart
- Negative Drug Screen.
Associated topics: ambulatory, coronary, domiciliary, hospice,
intensive care, intensive care unit, mhb, nurse, surgery,
Keywords: PRN Healthcare, Seattle , Travel RN - Critical Care in Bremerton, WA, Healthcare , Bremerton, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!