Travel Registered Nurse RN Rehabilitation
Company: OneStaff Medical
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Rehabilitation Nurses help patients with long-term physical
disabilities, or chronic illnesses, deal with their limitations and
reach their full potential. These nurses work with patients, and
their family members, to create a recovery plan and set short and
long-term goals-ultimately helping the patient achieve as
independent a lifestyle as possible. As a Rehabilitation Nurse,
you'll have the opportunity to form lasting relationships with your
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in
specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS,
ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff
Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
Keywords: OneStaff Medical, Seattle , Travel Registered Nurse RN Rehabilitation, Healthcare , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!