Registered Nurse, Primary Care
Company: A-Team Solutions
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Seattle, Washington.
This and other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
A-Team Solutions is seeking Registered Nurses –Primary Care for
full time positions at Outpatient VA Clinic in Seattle, WA. Day
shift, start would be upon approval and credentialing and would be
for a 6 month contract.
· Provides comprehensive nursing care within the professional scope
of practice for a
variety of diagnoses for geriatric patients
· Conducts initial assessment on patients, develop nursing care
plans based on
identified patient needs, coordinate with ancillary services to
assure provision of care,
document all plans, assessments, and care provided. Provide patient
education through hospitalization. Initiate discharge planning.
· Administer oxygen, IV fluids, blood transfusions, prescribed
medications and titrate
medications in accordance with VA policy
· Observe and assess patients' clinical condition, recognize and
significant changes indicative of complications
· Initiate resuscitative measures in emergency situations
· Operate and monitor specialized equipment including, but not
limited to: oxygen,
hypothermia units, and various types of suction apparatus, infusion
patient-controlled analgesia pumps (PCA), epidural pumps,
devices and vital sign monitors.
· Make nursing care assignments for various skill levels of
professional and assistive
personnel as assigned
· Prepare patients for surgical and diagnostic procedures and
assist with procedures as
necessary. Provide post-procedure and post-operative recovery
· Ensure that all JHACO standards for professional nursing care are
performance of care
· Complete appropriate medical record forms in compliance with VA
policies on each patient
· Verify the content and correctness of all recorded entries in
patient record. All
documentation/records/reports must meet or exceed established VA
include, but not limited to: timeliness, legibility, accuracy,
content, and signature. The
outpatient record shall be completed the same day the patient is
· Demonstrate sensitivity to cultural diversity, race, gender, and
differences in the workforce, in the Veteran population, and in the
Other duties as assigned.
Years of Experience in the Specialty: Minimum three years current
(must have worked within the last six months) experience in a
primary care setting.
Minimum Education: Graduate of a school of professional nursing
approved by the
appropriate State-accrediting agency and accredited by one of the
bodies at the time the program was completed by the applicant: The
Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) or The Commission on
Education (CCNE). Bachelor's Degree in Nursing or in related field
or a master's degree in
Nursing or in related field is highly preferred.
A-Team Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not
discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
To learn more about A-Team Solutions, please visit us at or like us
on Facebook! Contact Lara
Keywords: A-Team Solutions, Seattle , Registered Nurse, Primary Care, Healthcare , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!