Sr Lab Assistant for Referrals Department
Posted on: August 7, 2022
The work you'll do is challenging. The lives you touch will be
rewarding. The opportunities you'll find are endless. At Labcorp,
you'll discover many ways to make a difference. From the people
across the nation your work affects, to your co-workers you see
each day, your role is essential to everyone.LabCorp seeking a Sr
Lab Assistant in the Referrals Department to join our team in
Seattle, WA.Schedule: Tuesday - Saturday 2:00am - 10:30amLocation:
th Ave; Seattle, WAJob Duties:
- Perform with proficiency all routine, standard analyses in
assigned areas, understanding techniques, principles, quality
control, theory, and instrumentation.
- Recognize, troubleshoot and initiate corrective action for most
routine problems in a timely fashion.
- Carry out supervisor's directives.
- Act in the best interests of patient care and LabCorp.
- Prepares and sends specimens and test requests to proper
LabCorp or contracted reference laboratories for testing.Job
- High school diploma or equivalent required, some college
- Excellent communication skills necessary to deal effectively
with co-workers, clients, and hospital staff.
- A willingness to work in fast paced, high volume laboratory.
Data entry skills are necessary.Labcorp is proud to be an Equal
Opportunity Employer:As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will
not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's
race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.For more
information about how we collect and store your personal data,
please see our Privacy Statement .
Keywords: Labcorp, Seattle , Sr Lab Assistant for Referrals Department, Healthcare , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!