Critical Care Nurse - Located in Tukwila, WA
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Located in Tukwila, WAJob Description:** We are offering a
$15,000 sign-on bonus for RNs accepting full time positions with a
18 month commitment. ** Pay: Annual salary starting at 95,000 to
112,000 depending on experience We are seeking a compassionate,
highly skilled, motivated, and professional Registered Nurse
looking for a new opportunity of delivering patient care.SUMMARY:
The Critical Care Transport (CCT) Registered Nurse administers
direct patient care, to include assessments, treatments (BLS and
ALS), and continuous monitoring of patients during inter-facility
transports while functioning under the direction of the CCT Medical
Director through comprehensive transport orders. The CCT Nurse must
be responsive and adaptable to meet our customer's expectations,
delivery of protocols, interaction with medical centers, hospitals,
physicians, other service providers and other ancillary EMS
agencies, while communicating, documenting and reporting
accurately.Join our AMR team of dedicated patient-focused
professionals today!ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains through familiarity with treatment protocols,
response requirements and quality assurance procedures in system in
- Maintains awareness of any and all changes in the system
components and company policy.
- Maintains the level and type of certification consistent with
performing tasks in the system to which assigned.
- Complies with all state, and company requirements for operation
of motor vehicle.
- Operates a company vehicle in accordance with company policy
and safe practices.
- Develops ability to quickly and safely locate addresses through
knowledge of number systems and street layouts.
- Ensures that unit remains in a state of readiness in terms of
mechanical reliability, medical supply and equipment, cleanliness
and appearance standards.
- Completes all appropriate documentation as outlined in company
- Attends all mandatory in-services.
- Maintains a cooperative working relationship with allied health
and public safety personnel.
- Maintains a professional appearance by adhering to hygiene and
- Ensures EMT partner maintains the same standards.
- Reports all problems and unusual occurrences immediately to the
Field Supervisor or On-Call Supervisor-CCT.
- Monitors performance of EMT partner, corrects errors as
necessary, provides training and feedback.
- Evaluates performance of EMT partner and submits written
reports as requested by supervisor.o Performs other duties as
assigned by a supervisor or director.QUALIFICATIONS:A. Minimum 5
years nursing experienceB. 3 years of current ICU/CCU/ER-
RequiredC. Current Washington State Nurses License.D. Emergency
vehicle operation knowledge.E. Thorough knowledge of medical
supplies and equipment in vehicle.F. Radio Communication skills.G.
Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification.H. Pediatric
Advanced Life Support (PALS) certification or Emergency Nurses
Pediatric (ENPC).I. Covid-19 Vaccination or valid exemptionJ.
Demonstrated ability to solve unusual problems and give articulate
direction.K. Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.L. Ability to
work independently and as a team member.M. Ability to employ
discretion and confidentiality in sensitive areas.N. Ability to
read, interpret, and follow instructions.O. Ability to perform the
essential job functions.#EMSJOBS_NW #GMR_1 NOTE REGARDING COVID-19:
Upon accepting an offer and joining the GMR family, new hires will
be required to submit a COVID-19 vaccination status of either
vaccinated or not vaccinated . EEO Statement: Global Medical
Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity
Employer, which includes supporting veterans and providing
reasonable accommodations for individuals with a
Keywords: AMR, Seattle , Critical Care Nurse - Located in Tukwila, WA, Healthcare , Issaquah, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!