Registered Nurse RN, Labor & Delivery
Location: Mercer Island
Posted on: September 24, 2022
BONUS ALERT - Earn a $3,000 bonus when you work 12 RN shifts at
the facility. Shifts must be worked between June 20 - September
20.Position: Inpatient L&D RNCareRev is the future of work in
healthcare. With our mobile app, you're just a few clicks away from
creating an ideal work schedule that fits your life and pays the
bills. CareRev is proud to pay the highest rates in the industry
not once, but twice a week via direct deposit.Signing up is simple.
Once you've applied, passed your interview, and completed
registration, you'll be ready to book shifts, work, and get paid.
It's that easy!Requirements:
- Current RN license and good standing with the Washington State
Board of Nursing
- Current AHA BLS, Advanced AWHONN fetal heart monitoring, and
- Minimum of 2-3 years of full-time experience as an inpatient
L&D RN within the last year.
- APRNs who apply must have recent bedside experience under RN
scope of practice.
- Must have experience circulating and recovering
- Must show competency with infant stabilization, advanced fetal
heart monitoring and interpretation, management of epidural PCA,
- Experience with high risk deliveries as early as 23 weeks
- Previous experience with ASD Smith Medical equipment, Masimo,
Alaris pumps, and Philips fetal monitoring is a plus.Please note:
You will be asked about your COVID-19 vaccine status at the time of
your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between facility partners
and geographic regions.---How to Apply:
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the
- Don't see an update? Check your spam. We don't want you to miss
booking your interview!---*Rates are subject to change without
prior notice and are driven by the marketplace and facility needs.
Assigned rates fall within listed ranges.------
Keywords: CareRev, Seattle , Registered Nurse RN, Labor & Delivery, Healthcare , Mercer Island, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!