Nurse Practitioner job
Location: Port Townsend
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Primary Care Nurse Practitioner needed in Northwestern
Washington, located in Jefferson County. Rural health, Primary Care
setting. Ideal provider will have 3 years of experience at minimum.
Current schedule is 4 days/week and they are offering a competitive
base, sign on bonus and relocation package, RVU incentives and
comprehensive benefits that include but are not limited to medical,
dental, vision, prescription and retirement. In our 40+ years of
experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire
interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting
with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation
on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get
your resume directly in front of the decision-maker, hence skipping
the long online application process. To apply, please contact
Robert Cordero at email@example.com/954-837-2610.
Please reference JOB-2781593.
- Primary Care, 3 years of experience desired
- Rural Health, located in Jefferson County, Washington
- Four days/week schedule
- Salary + RVU incentives
- Sign on + relocation assistance
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Keywords: CompHealth, Seattle , Nurse Practitioner job, Healthcare , Port Townsend, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!