Registered Nurse - GI Med Surg Unit
Company: Virginia Mason Medical Center
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Virginia Mason Franciscan Health brings together two award winning
health systems in Washington state. CHI Franciscan and Virginia
Mason. As one integrated health system with the most patient access
points in western Washington our team includes 18,000 staff and
nearly 5,000 employed physicians and affiliated providers. At
Virginia Mason Franciscan Health you will find the safest and
highest quality of care provided by our expert, compassionate
medical care team at 11 hospitals and nearly 300 sites throughout
the greater Puget Sound region. Responsibilities
$10,000 sign-on bonus, and $5,000 relocation bonus available!
Virginia Mason Medical Center, was recognized among the Best
Hospitals in Washington state by U.S. News & World Report. At
Virginia Mason our Registered Nurses blend skill, expertise and
critical thinking with care, compassion and personal relationships
to truly connect with their patients. Ours is a culture that
fosters learning and innovation, and challenges you to reach your
full potential. Our Registered Nurses, physicians and other team
members collaborate to provide the most positive patient experience
possible. As the experts on the front line of patient care, you
will have the opportunity to provide input and insight in creating
change, improving process and reshaping the way our patient care is
delivered. At Virginia Mason you'll be able to grow personally and
professionally as you make a dramatic difference in the lives of
others. Responsibilities: The registered nurse provides high
quality, skilled nursing services Assists the patients to achieve
optimum health and functional health status following an illness
requiring hospitalization. Collaborating with physicians and other
health care professionals, the Registered Nurse prepares the
patient and family for discharge to home or another setting for
continued care. CHI Franciscan and Virginia Mason are now united to
build the future of patient-centered care across the Pacific
Northwest. That means a seamlessly connected system offering
quality care close to home. From basic health needs to the most
complex, highly specialized care, our patients can count on us to
meet their needs with convenient access to the region's most
prestigious experts and innovative treatments and technologies. As
a part of our organization, we currently offer the following
- Competitive starting wages (DOE) and training to grow within
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance plans
- Flexible health spending accounts: DCFSA and FSA
- Health Savings Account - (HSA) for use with the high deductible
- Short and long term disability programs
- Employer paid life insurance
- 401a and 403b retirement programs
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Bright Horizons programs for additional support with children,
pets, dependent adults, and household needs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and
Identify Theft "We deliver inspired people to do meaningful work"
- Current WA State RN license is required.
- Recent RN experience with acute care patients.
- CPR certification is required every two years or as specified
by the work.
- Other certifications may be required for specialty areas.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing approved by the
Washington State Board of Nursing. Virginia Mason offers much more
than competitive compensation and benefits. With continuing
education opportunities and the added potential of relocation
assistance, you will find our commitment to your well-being is both
rewarding and refreshing. There is also the lifestyle benefit that
comes with finding yourself in the heart of the Pacific Northwest.
Surrounded by the vibrancy and sophistication of one of the most
livable cities in the country, finding the perfect urban or outdoor
pursuit will instinctively and pleasurably become second nature. We
are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Keywords: Virginia Mason Medical Center, Seattle , Registered Nurse - GI Med Surg Unit, Healthcare , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!