Ambulatory Nurse Manager, Specialty Care (Endoscopy)
Posted on: November 25, 2022
**** $10,000 Sign on Bonus Eligible**** -Manager for the Special
Procedure Units at CSC and BVU, 95% GI procedures. -Job
Summary:Lead and direct employees providing and supporting patient
care through the continuum of the surgical process. Develop, assess
and improve service plans. Partner with medical staff and
administrative leaders to attain key strategic objectives. Meet
department cost, quality and service goals.Essential
- Develops, assesses and improves service plans to respond to
customer expectations and organizational objectives. Develops,
implements and monitors standards for clinical and technical
excellence. Works collaboratively with WPMG and other medical staff
and operations leaders to attain service objectives.
- Develops and interprets financial, utilization and service
quality reports and provides leadership utilizing current and
projected data to facilitate decision making. Recruits, hires,
orients, leads, manages, develops, disciplines and terminate
employees when necessary. Prepares and presents performance
evaluations. Establishes staff development and training plans.
Monitors progress of skill development.
- Work collaboratively with Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of
Washington and other medical staff and operations leaders to attain
- Builds effective communication systems to support the clear
flow of information across multiple service locations. Ensures
staff awareness of KFHPW, state and Medicare regulations and
- Organizes, facilitates, coordinates and participates on
departmental, division and KFHPW-wide committees and work teams.
-#RNMGR Basic Qualifications:Experience
- Minimum two (2) years of progressive operating room or related
clinical or management experience.Education
- Bachelors degree in nursing or related field.License,
- Basic Life Support required at hire
- Registered Nurse License (Washington) required at hire
- Leadership, communication, interpersonal, customer service and
- Understanding of financial principles.
- Proficiency with computer applications and related
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse client base.
- MSN, MBA, MHA
- CNOR or CSSM or CPANJob Schedule: Job Category: Nursing
Licensed & Nurse Practitioners, RN Manager
Keywords: Kaiser, Seattle , Ambulatory Nurse Manager, Specialty Care (Endoscopy), Healthcare , Lynnwood, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!