Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Position: Inpatient CNA
CareRev is the future of work in healthcare. With our mobile app,
you're just a few clicks away from creating an ideal work schedule
that fits your life and pays the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the
highest rates in the industry not once, but twice a week via direct
Signing up is simple. Once you've applied, passed your interview,
and completed registration, you'll be ready to book shifts, work,
and get paid. It's that easy!
- Current Washington State Nursing Assistant Certification (NAC).
- Current AHA BLS certification.
- Minimum of 6 months full-time experience as an inpatient CNA
within the last year.
- Must show competency with obtaining and documenting vital
signs, safe transport of patients, blood glucose monitoring, and
restraints. Experience with foley catheter removal is a plus!
- Ability to provide comfort and support to patients, assisting
with personal hygiene and other activities of daily living.
Please note: You will be asked about your COVID-19 vaccine status
at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between
facility partners and geographic regions.
How to Apply:
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the
- Don't see an update? Check your spam. We don't want you to miss
booking your interview!
*Rates are subject to change without prior notice and are driven by
the marketplace and facility needs. Assigned rates fall within
Keywords: CareRev, Seattle , Certified Nursing Assistant CNA, Healthcare , Issaquah, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!