Company: LHC New
Location: Gig Harbor
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Assured Home Health is hiring a Physical Therapist to join our
Full-time, Part-time & PRN positions available.
Benefits of joining the Assured Home Health team:
- Our clinical team is a family of clinicians who work together
to meet the needs of each patient
- Our pay structure is easy to understand and extremely
competitive in the market
- Our leaders encourage advancement
- Our clinicians enjoy the flexibility of getting to build
rapport with patients
The Physical Therapist (PT, DPT, RPT) in Home Health is responsible
for the assessment and evaluation of patient care needs related to
functional status/mobility, endurance/stamina, pain and other
medical conditions. Based on this assessment and evaluation, the
Physical Therapist works to help determine a treatment plan,
performs interventions aimed at improving and enhancing the
patient's well-being, and evaluates the patient's progress.
Assured Home Health , a part of LHC Group, is the preferred
post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families
nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute
care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality,
cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health
at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have
partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the
home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group,
because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical, dental, and vision packages
- 401(k) Match Program
- Rapid Career Advancement Opportunities
- Internal promotions with a career plan
- All-encompassing Orientation and Fast Track option for Home
Care experienced clinicians
- Great Culture - join our family!
- Evaluates the patient's functional status and physical therapy
needs. Assists the physician in the development of the therapy plan
- Provides services within the scope of practice as defined by
the state laws governing the practice of physical therapy, in
accordance with the plan of care, and in coordination with other
members of the health care team.
- Observes and reports the patient's response to treatment and
any changes in his/her condition to the supervising nurse and/or
- Treats patients to relieve pain, develop and restore function,
and / or maintain maximum functioning using acceptable standards of
- Instructs and informs participating members of the health care
team, the patient, and the family/caregivers regarding the plan of
care, functional limitations, and progress toward goals.
- Visits patients according to Plan of Treatment, completes a
progress note for each visit, and submits progress notes per LHC
- Completes all patient evaluations and develops the PT plan of
care within state specific guidelines.
- Reports outcomes of evaluation, goals, and anticipated
projected frequency of care.
Education & Experience
- Current Physical Therapy licensure in state of practice.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Must have a current driver's license and vehicle insurance, and
access to a dependable vehicle.
Equal Opportunity Employer - vets, disability.
Must be fully vaccinated or be willing to complete full vaccination
by date of hire and proof of vaccination will be required. If
permitted by state law, the company will consider requests for
religious or medical exemptions.
Keywords: LHC New, Seattle , Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Gig Harbor, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!