Clinic Medical Assistant
Company: Franciscan Medical Group
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Up to a $5,000 Sign on Bonus for qualifying new external Certified
- Lump sum payment within 30 days of start date
- 1 year commitment
- Bonus amount prorated by FTE (min 0.6 FTE required) In 2020,
united in a fierce commitment to deliver the highest quality care
and exceptional patient experience, Virginia Mason and CHI
Franciscan Health came together as natural partners to build a new
health system centered around the patient: Virginia Mason
Franciscan Health. Our combined system builds upon the scale and
expertise of our nearly 300 sites of care, including 11 hospitals
and nearly 5,000 physicians and providers. Together, we are
empowered to make an even greater impact on the health and
well-being of our communities. CHI Franciscan and Virginia Mason
are now united to build the future of patient-centered care across
the Pacific Northwest. That means a seamlessly connected system
offering quality care close to home. From basic health needs to the
most complex, highly specialized care, our patients can count on us
to meet their needs with convenient access to the region's most
prestigious experts and innovative treatments and technologies.
While you're busy impacting the healthcare industry, we'll take
care of you with benefits that may include health/dental/vision,
FSA, matching retirement plans, paid vacation, adoption assistance,
annual bonus eligibility, and more!
Franciscan Medical Group, as part of Virginia Mason Franciscan
Health, is currently seeking a full time Clinic Medical Assistant
for our busy Franciscan Urgent Care Clinic in West Seattle.
Dynamic, patient-centered team looking for an energetic team
member. Coverage for weekend shifts include an hourly differential!
About Your Position: As a Medical Assistant, you will work as a
member of a care team to provide care and support to patients under
the direction of a physician or mid-level provider. Your daily
responsibilities will include the following types of things:
- Greeting and preparing patients for their visit with the
provider by obtaining and recording their vital signs and other
information such as height, weight, drug allergies, current
medications and presenting problem
- Assisting with diagnostic tests and clinical procedures such as
venous and capillary invasive procedures for blood draws,
intradermal (including skin tests), subcutaneous and intramuscular
- Administering medications and vaccinations
- Managing patient flow, ensuring enough time for patient and
- Preparing and sterilizing instruments and maintaining equipment
and patient care areas clean and orderly
- Scheduling patient appointments and other administrative duties
- Actively participating in continuing education, required
meetings and committees as requested
- May perform medical scribe duties under the direct supervision
and review of the attending provider and in compliance with the FMG
Medical Scribe Program Policy.
- High School Diploma (or GED equivalent) and completion of a
Medical Assistant certification program at an accredited
institution that demonstrates attainment of the requisite job
- One year experience as a Medical Assistant preferred.
- Washington State Certification as a Medical
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS Certification.
Keywords: Franciscan Medical Group, Seattle , Clinic Medical Assistant, Healthcare , Seattle, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!